Why can a congress member be recalled but the Governor cant?

If an elected congressman can be recalled, why can’t the governor be recalled? I would argue that the governor has a lot more dangerous powers if the citizens of his/her state disagree with him/her after they win the election or etc. I am not saying that the current governor needs to be recalled I am just saying that it should be a thing.

IN accordance Trello

Nowhere does it say a sitting governor and or Lt gov can be recalled.

4 Likes

Because in order to become an Governor you need IQ. To become a congress men you could win by just dming your friends even if your IQ is below 50

6 Likes

yes but those IQ’s quickly degenerate cough like other recent governors

4 Likes

the governer can be impeached though

1 Like

its a lego game what do you expect

1 Like

200 signatures would be near impossible. I’m surprised they even got 50 for the senator, no matter how bad he may be.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Though I agree with you that the governor should be able to be recalled

2 Likes

You know what man, my apologies. I forgot about syms final days.

Okay, tbh a recall on the Governor would be a really bad idea. People would just start a recall everytime the Governor does something that people disagree with.

1 Like

true.

1 Like

clonemep started a petition about this a few days ago. I believe this wouldn’t be a bad idea if certain restrictions were added to prevent abuse.

1 Like

are you sure about that

6 Likes

skye thinks shark has iq

shark is happy

2 Likes

HALLOWEEN IS OVER WITCH, FLY BACK ON YOUR BROOM TO YOUR CAVE AND START BREWING UP MORE BULLSHIT!

8 Likes

what witch lives in a cave? ill have you know i live and brew in an ivory tower

also if you dropped the silly little homophobia thing you wouldnt be on that list winky wink
5 Likes

Ratio

1 Like

10 Likes

L ratio

2 Likes

Reverse destroyed

2 Likes

5 Likes