Why can a congress member be recalled but the Governor cant?

ratio

1 Like

So can senators. Impeached and recalled

2 Likes

I APOLOGIZED PROFUSELY ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS!

1 Like

wait what

1 Like

sym had a breakdown in my dms at least once a week

4 Likes

canine, arguably, was one of the most active governors and completed many things. two landslide elections

4 Likes

canine was a paranoid, incautious, and sexist piece of shit that accomplished nothing of value and greatly mishandled every single sensitive situation that presented itself

he was popular because hes one of very few governors to be extremely active both in-game and in FS gen, which was where his positive attributes ended

3 Likes

Tbh I would be paranoid too…….

3 Likes

wasnt he black

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the joke. I think he might have been our first black Governor too. For whatever reason, the judiciary gets all the LGBTQ+ minorities and the legislature gets all the racial minorities

4 Likes

Yeah, canine was black.

That’s something I didn’t understand about Firestone. I remember back in 2018-2019 people always made fun of women. Like women are bad drivers, or women belong in the kitchen or women should have no right. A joke that went over my head all the time (even today).

I genuinely dont understand the women are bad at driving joke.

2 Likes

canine wasn’t “women bad driver haha fun e” sexist, he was just like blatant “i dont respect women nor treat them like their opinion matters as much as a man’s does,” sexist. as a woman who worked with him (as both SOTH and AG during his term), he brought his problems to the workplace.

the unfortunate part of that flavor of sexism is that men tend not to recognize when other men are doing it, and women who call it out tend to be treated as either lying or crazy.

i’ve experienced plenty of minor bits of sexism in my time in this community (mostly to do with how emotional im “allowed” to be about any given topic relative to men), but compared to other women here i tend to get less of it thanks to my reputation for being willing to call people out on their shit. canine, however, is one of only two people i’ve ever had the misfortune of working with here that was just hardline sexist toward me (the other being notoriousamerican).

3 Likes

thisiswhyfemalesshouldntbeallowedtodrive

5 Likes

Oh great at least it wasn’t just me then

there are at least 2 sex offenders in this image

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.