Whats wrong with DOT?

So if you have not heard, the Firestone Department of Transportation has been informed by the governor that he is getting a bunch of complains about the departments. He is also now conducting a full audit of the department.

From what I see the department of transportation is doing just fine even though there are many places in which we could be told that we are not. We(hicomm) obviously have not been being told.
We can’t change until we know what is wrong.
What are your thoughts? What problems have you seen?

3 Likes

Only issue I see is that some employees don’t have quite the professional conduct on duty, but really nothing else.

3 Likes

alright, let’s put it here.
you’re confused on why the governor is doing the audit, you know it was because of reports, but you don’t know what they are. here’s one thing, let the governor do his job and make sure y’all are fine, governor canine had shown one example of a report posted in the dot discord. it’s a complaint about hicomm, there’s a reason he hasn’t told you because some of the reports are about hicomm
he’s going to do the audit, make sure hicomm and staff are fine, if not, he’ll dismiss some people and fix it up. it isn’t something bad, he just got reports about dot and hicomm and will check it out.

3 Likes

As the Former Secretary of the Department of Public Works, I can assure you, High-Command members of ANY agency, ANY department, or ANY government what-so-ever cannot do anything about complaints, if they’re not directed towards them.

If an employee decides to go higher-up in the State, or complain to fellow employees to start issues, HICOMM knows nothing at all. You cant fix a problem you’re not aware of.

As to the audit; finally a governor that will do his job, and look into problems. BUT, employees have a chain of command, and should be reporting any issues using that structure.

If it was something serious enough that a hicomm member needed to be removed, I’m sure we would’ve seen something publicly that happened. Which we didn’t, therefore, must be a small chain of reports?

7 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen DOT is pretty active, functions decently, and does their job. A little immaturity, but that’s to best expected from a department that doesn’t require more professional training like LEO departments.

8 Likes

We can. Please stay on topic.

3 Likes

Preach.

4 Likes

DOT seems fine to me. Some people complain about anything.

If anybody has a complaint, it should go to them otherwise it isn’t even valid criticism imo.

3 Likes

You are basically saying shut up and let it happen?

3 Likes

yes, because the governor can do an audit, which he is doing to make sure the department is good without no issues. let the governor do the audit, unless you have something to hide, let canine do his audit, if they are “no problems” you shouldn’t fear an audit by the governor

3 Likes

Jason. Do you not realize. He (canine) is implying that department HICOMM isnt giving two damns about complaints.

NEWS FLASH! THEY CANT DO ANYTHING UNLESS THEY ARE TOLD ABOUT THE FUCKING COMPLAINTS, AND NOT THE GOVERNOR!

3 Likes

Do you understand that a audit does not serve the purpose you somehow believe.

4 Likes

if the governor is not going to forward these complaints over to the DOT administration then whats the significance of them anyway

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like