What makes criminals have a disadvantage

criminals always complain about being more disadvantaged than leos. genuinely curious as to why they think that. what parts of the gameplay/laws/rules makes criminals more disadvantaged then leos?

3 Likes

They get paid more than us :man_shrugging:t6:dont see the problem either

1 Like

LEO vehicles should NOT be 11 gears

5 Likes

its like 2 mins to rob a house with a crowbar which is more than enough time for cops to arrive, cop cars are most likely to be faster than the criminals cars especially with the 5 extra speed, and that cops are more trained, wayy more trained

2 Likes

seems like a broke criminal issue imo

1 Like

idk the issue. I was a criminal years ago when the fastest criminal car was 11 gears and the fastest cop car was 10.

Now the fasted criminal car is 13 gears, the average cop car is 11 gears (and very few for command are 12)

I dont see the problem, criminal cars have become faster than cops cars ratio wise

3 Likes

my car is 8 gears so idk what u on man

1 Like

we should do a mass purge of post certifications so theres not a 10 to 1 cop to criminal ratio and then we can actually make the game balanced

3 Likes

Yeah and cops are usually across the map, good robberies come from planning and looking at where you’re robbing.

5 Likes

Mfw when I have to apply even the most basic of planning and strategy in a criminal simulation

8 Likes

From my discussion with criminals, they say that we got radios which is an advantage to us. I’ll say this is half true because half the time communication is not very effective even though we train cadets to be effective with communication on the radio. Adding on, sometimes the responses over the radio are just “20” and no real response suffices until a couple minutes later. I’ll also point out that not all officers can drive like they are in an action movie and type on the radio at the same time.

We also got helicopters which is something they lack which it can help us, we got the limitations of weather and again the pilot’s ability to maneuver a heli while responding on the radio.

We got some OP weapons which I can argue that not all LEOs have an automatic weapon however, and our car windows are bullet-proof so really criminals can’t kill LEOs without them out of the vehicle.

However I’ll make some counterclaims to this post since I feel like it’s half true. A lot of criminals can get automatic weapons and can easily wipe out several cops before being gunned down by tactical teams because patrol weapons are all semi automatics. Their cars go 12-13 gears now and even though our cars now go 11 with command cars going 12, it helps us quite a bit. Adding on, criminals can communicate much better than we do on some levels, whether by dms or vc.

However, before career criminals bash me because I didn’t highlight that guns and other equipment to commit crimes aren’t cheap either. I will acknowledge that unlike LEOs where our weapons respawn with us and we don’t have to pay for ours (yes you pay your tax dollars for our equipment :crazy_face:), criminals have to pay a lot for their stuff and there aren’t any other jobs excluding the two jobs where you can earn money without being in the group. Finally, I’ll point out that criminals can literally dps an officer for any reason and don’t have to worry about the issues that those who get reported have to face.

With that being said, both sides have their ups and downs and honestly now it’s probably pretty balanced where criminals nor cops have the upper hand. I can be biased and say we have a disadvantage but honestly it’s not the case. We might have some fast vehicles, helicopters, a way to communicate ingame, and free guns but we have to abide by the laws and our department’s obligations. Criminals may have bigger payloads from crimes, can break laws, and can report any officer for any reason more or less, but they have to pay for their weapons, gear, and fast cars which are very costly.

2 Likes

shut the fuck up and stop fail roleplaying

2 Likes

ă…¤yawn

2 Likes

scary thoughts

1 Like

Do they not have radio scanners and discord VC?

2 Likes

I don’t wanna do any work and make all the FSD to then just buy a McLaren and AKs and repeatedly kill municipal cops and DOT who try to tow my car then evade.

2 Likes

This is where I placed this at the conclusion of my fourth paragraph (man I can’t count lol);

“Adding on, criminals can communicate much better than we do on some levels, whether by dms or vc.”

I didn’t add the radio scanner thing because one I forgot to include that and two, the scanner only works for PRMY. So criminals don’t really know what’s going on in T1 or T2 unless if they’re looking at a LEO’s livestream (which is frp and a stupid move to not censor on the cop’s end). The scanner is only useful if cops decide to post their pursuit updates or when they either transmit C6 information and responding to a 911 call

2 Likes
  1. Rambars on LEO vehicles: because of how roblox is, its laughably easy to get your tire popped, a slight amount of lag during a pursuit can get crims caught. The entire tire popping feature as a whole aside from spikestrips is very easy to be used in a way its not intended to.

2. Tools: LEOs spawn in with a full inventory of tools, with no need to buy guns or pretty much anything for that matter, rendering the whole “cops make way less money” argument meaningless, LEOs dont have much to spend on anyways apart from maybe a desired car or an occasional cherry pie. Crims on the other hand have to first off locate the tool dealer which is seemingly impossible at times, and then buy guns/ammo, not to mention the stocking shortages at times. Considering LEOs make the argument and understand the concept of having less money, guns arent exactly cheap for everyone. Spawning in with not just one, but often two fully loaded guns with infinite ammo is a huge advantage.

3. LEO windshields: The idea that an infinite amount of rounds from an AK-47 or any gun that exists in the game not being able to penetrate any sort of dept vehicle is wild, LEOs are able to and often do use their vehicles as a frp protected forcefield, in many cases usually until an entire calvary is E/R to the scene. Which brings me to my next point.

4. Number advantage: not exactly a surprise but LEOs often have an advantage of sheer numbers compared to crims, which often ride around in small groups. When all depts are ingame its very difficult to move around as a crim without being caught. If you dont know what your doing as a crim, your pretty much guaranteed to be caught up with at some point due to the number of LEOs ingame.

5. Gun difference: everyone knows the AK is op compared to what municipal LEOs have, but with swat and other automatic weapon carrying LEOs being on pretty much everyday nowadays this almost levels the playing field. However, LEOs still have the advantage in this case, im pretty sure any crim would much rather a free gun upon respawn with free ammo over having an AK. Besides, the advantage the AK has over a glock is just a minor inconvenience to LEOs, as theres no real loss when you die as a LEO except for not being able to tote around winning against an automatic weapon and a slight hit to your ego in the moment. You’ll just respawn with the same stuff you had before as if nothing happened. Crims on the other hand lose whatever tools they have and if any, the robbery they had going on.

6. Gear difference: this is by far the most problematic argument, while some crims do have 13 gear mclarens and f40s, this doesnt mean all do. A 13 gear car doesnt just fall from the sky and into your lap the second your considered a crim. A good majority of crims have 12 gears or less, you can pretty much tell whos driving a 13 gear car just by the color of it. While yes, 13 gear cars do get away a good chunk of the time, there are factors in game that make it difficult even in a 13 gear to get away such as ASU, a hidden spike strip, lag, bystanders that decide to ram head-on, other means of tire popping, etc. just because some crims have 13 gear doesnt mean every crim has the time or knowhow to acquire one. And lets be honest, even if the gears between crims and LEOs were identical, LEOs would still be unable to catch crims if it werent for rambars, Ive seen several instances of LEOs being unable to catch a mere crown vic just because they werent able to land a tire pop, firestone is probably the only rostate or game in general to have rambars.

7. Tasing/cuffing: both of these means of disabling a suspect are incredibly easy to abuse and have happened countless times. The fact that a taser prong can hit someone across the map is crazy.

8. Rules and regulations: Firestone as a whole is very lenient to LEOs in general in terms of rules. Crims face heat from moderation much easier than LEOs do, slight infractions and mistakes are often instantly punished, much more willingly than a LEO would if they were in the same position, mods dont even need sufficient POID in some cases inorder to inflict action on a crim. In response to the whole anti DPS episode LEOs are having rn, to be fair you did take the month(s) long process to be under rules and policies ya’ll complain about so much, crims finally utilizing DPS isnt so much as an advantage, but just a lack of you covering your own ass or you being careless.

9. Crim alts: this is a bit new recently but LEOs with crim alts can just hop on their cop main whenever their inconvenienced as a crim, or the other way around, whichever suits them best in their situation, ive seen LEOs angrily leave the game as a crime alt just to switch to their main and try to get back at somebody that killed them ingame, knowing the advantages theyd have against the crim on their LEO account.

So far the only advantages ive seen LEOs claim against crims are the AK, 13 gear, and hiding in trees… The 13 gear argument is overplayed and the other two are just minor inconveniences that do nothing to LEOs but hurt your ego in the moment, or not. But mean a huge difference in making it as a crim.

+Yall hide in trees too dont lie…

6 Likes

Forgot to mention upon a crim dying, LEOs can and always do literally drive full speed and eject themselves from their car towards the nearest cd just to catch the newly respawned suspect. Knowing damn well they dont spawn in with anything to defend themselves, but camping LEO spawn is frp… :melting_face:

5 Likes

I ain’t reading allat

1 Like