What makes criminals have a disadvantage

bet u read all this …

Formal Outcome of Investigation
With the consideration of the facts and evidence, I find b_aconxv to be in violation of
Public Safety Directive #10, Article 1.4, Article 2.4, and Article 4.6

With the consideration of his previous disciplinary history in the Prominence District
Police Department, I formally recommend that b_aconxv be terminated from the
Prominence District Police. I also formally recommend that Exhibit A is forwarded to the
game moderation team for further action according to the Official Gameplay Guide.

3 Likes

It is kinda wild to me that like the muni PDs and even SCSO and FSP have magic bulletproof patrol cars. Like SWAT, ESU, etc. makes sense. But just common patrol vehicles should have destroyable windows and vehicle (I.e. the light on fire and is disabled thing) like all other vehicles.

The limited stock thing probably needs to be removed. I don’t really see why there needs to be the limited stock thing. I could see a valid argument for a percentage reduction in illegal gun prices generally given cops having free tools. I wouldn’t mind a like 10% reduction in legal firearms either wink wink @blaadam

I feel this, however, is inaccurate. LEOs don’t get caught as often for rule violations certainly, but from my experience interacting with the GM team they’re reasonably fair in regards to the application of rules on LEOs. The main difference I see is LEOs basically record everything while crims don’t to the same extent. I do not know any LEO who doesn’t record patrols in some capacity (full OBS recording, Medal clipping, etc.). This, of course, means LEOs can more easily report others for violations and defend themselves from accusations against them. My advice? Record your shit. GM isn’t gonna rat you out (nor can they per game rules).

Yeah, saw this coming. Fed giving carte blanch for alts was a gross error in my opinion. I’m not sure what GM thinks of it, but I imagine it annoys them too.

2 Likes

only exists on skull island, the random spawn dealers have unlimited stock

1 Like

game moderation will just ban both of ur accounts if you break the rules lol.

1 Like

But like, why? It’s so much effort to get to skull to begin with.

1 Like

I didn’t, just read the dm, but I see you did. Thanks for looking out for me and reading that on my behalf :pray:

1 Like

bet you read all this :clown_face:

To: Any authorized law enforcement officer

Warrant No. W-010124-000
WARRANT FOR ARREST
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE STATE OF FIRESTONE Judge cityuser

YOU ARE COMMANDED to arrest the defendant for a duration of exactly 30 minutes (1800 seconds) before January 22, 2024 at 12:00 UTC.

YOU ARE FURTHER COMMANDED to inform me, the issuing judge, of the arrest in a timely manner after executing this warrant.
I find that the affidavit and/or other evidence (See Attachment A) establishes that there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the following crime or crimes, for which incarceration is prescribed as a penalty:

Bank Robbery (Crim. Code ch. 3 § 7)

Link to the Roblox profile of the defendant:

IT IS SO ORDERED.

and u clearly have cuz I ain’t see u ingame :sob: :joy:

1 Like

more effort to find the rng dealer

1 Like

I was in game shooting ppl and taunting cops just the other day like I gaf abt a warrant💀 just been into a better game as of late is all, riding me as if you could catch me and do smt abt my warrant anyways u aint a cop lmao stay off me u failed probie

1 Like

Random dealers do not have unlimited stock, idk if its broken or not but they dont unless your referring to tools and money cleaner…

1 Like

cope and seethe :pray:

1 Like

Its unrealistic at the least to say that a Game Mod team with 90% or more of them having some sort of LEO or anything except a criminal background that they wouldn’t be biased in favor of LEOs. I wont point fingers at any names but I remember an instance of a game mod (a LEO btw) kicking a friend of mine for bypassing roblox’s chat filter in a trivial manner, though when a high ranking LEO walked in literally about a minute later and bypassed the same way, pretty much word for word, it was completely overlooked by the game mod. Any crim would agree that Firestone as a whole is heavily favored towards LEOs, even with crims clipping, LEOs often still only get a slap on the wrist or a server kick (which does nothing but inconvenience them for 5 seconds) meanwhile crims are penalized much more willingly.

Outwitt kicking me for bumping into his car while trying to drive away during the whole Hillview War thing:

1 Like

bro whats your crim alt :joy:

1 Like

most skilled dept in the game btw

Mr. NW.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.