What Country Is Firestone In?

The title is self-explanatory. But, no seriously, what country is Firestone in? Does anyone even know? Is Firestone even part of a country? Was this question already asked?

Enjoy my very dead meme.

4 Likes

The United States of America

6 Likes

There you have it, folks. Answer: USA. Wait, so does make Fed the president?

5 Likes

Legally the us as it’s hosted on us based platforms

7 Likes

usa

5char

5 Likes

firestone is a province located in a middle eastern country, likely iraq. perhaps it may also be located in the greater middle east, like afghanistan or southern pakistan

9 Likes

very likely

4 Likes

that makes fed the group owner

4 Likes

not particularly

roblox can be accessed virtually anywhere

1 Like

Firestone is actually on mars, it was founded by elon musk.

7 Likes

you’re not funny steph

1 Like

thats not his point

5 Likes

than i misperceived the indistinct message

1 Like

no this is a state not a country thusly reign over by a governor not the presidency

it’s being explicitly contemplated as to which country sof resides within, mind that

incidentally can you stop being stupid

1 Like

basically anywhere in this red

world-map - Copy

16 Likes

it would be very fitting

3 Likes

Agreements still set that disputes with the platforms are settled in the us and the platforms are controlled by us law so we are in the us

4 Likes

Nvm.

oops.

3 Likes

Can you? Don’t have to be mean about it.

Did you not read the question? I know who runs a state at the top, but I just asked for the sake of it. Calling me stupid is uncalled for and, frankly ironic, since it makes you look even more stupid for getting mad over a silly question I didn’t think would get any one mad.

3 Likes

ok sooooooooo

basically yes, USA.

you can basically say we seceded from the union and now our own “country” basically but a government resembling a state.

fed is not president but, our supreme dictator we all look up to in moments that we most desperately require his praise. a man of morals, high standards, decisive but cautious, cunning and charismatic. he is our holy savior.

4 Likes