What Country Is Firestone In?

Sounds like a cult in the last part ngl.

4 Likes

It’s Marcell, he’s a notorious terrible person who can’t understand the que that no one finds him funny and everyone truly just wants to be able to talk without getting called stupid for an interesting thought.

3 Likes

So, basically Rydied, but dumber with no decent ideas?

No offense to Rydied.

3 Likes

CONSPIRACY THEROY TIME THAT IS SEMI RELATED TO THIS!!!

so “Firestone” is a city in real life…
Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 9.21.42 PM
Now, remember that it’s in Colorado.

Now, there’s also a neighborhood that used to be called Stapleton (now called Central Park).
Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 9.23.06 PM
And look closely, Denver, a city in Colorado…

Also, I found this. Greendale Community College.
Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 9.25.03 PM
Let’s take a closer look… “Department of education in Denver, Colorado”

so realistically firestone is basically in colorado??? or is it??? we will never know…

But actually, there’s more. Who remembers Rockport, Fed’s old state? Well yeah, that’s a place too…

(For those of you a little confused on what is, I am too, i think its just a small area)

so yeah um… i have a funny feeling that firestone is a little place the size of a city somewhere in the mountains of Colorado that is trying to be recognized as a U.S. state

8 Likes

But that’s just a theory, a FIRESTONE THEORY!

3 Likes

Fed is from Colorado so I’m not surprised if he named places after irl sights.

6 Likes

yes i know that but what if…

4 Likes

dude your whole ‘real life legally’ nonsense is pretty silly. the ‘ackchyually’ personality that you project just makes you look dumb. no offense. but also your answer is wrong! doesnt matter where its hosted bro this post is about lore

3 Likes

True dat. Where is Firestone lore-wise. Hosting wise, it’s Roblox, that is a given. But lore wise, it’s unclear, since it’s not specifically mentioned on the FS group page, game page, Discord info channel or anywhere obvious to access and see this info.

4 Likes

firestone is in Paris…

so who was in Paris?

8 Likes

i thought firestone was in Iraqistan

4 Likes

what.

4 Likes

it is a joke

3 Likes

Many of the streets in v2 can be linked back to places in Colorado

7 Likes

firestone is in north korea
redwood resembles pyongyang

4 Likes

As far as the cannon goes, we aren’t actually a “US State” like Mayflower. For all intents and purposes, we are a sovereign nation.

7 Likes

britain innit

4 Likes

Yes we drive on the right therefore it is the UK

4 Likes

Its supposed to be set up in the US, but with the amount of retards that drive in oncoming traffic, i’m starting to think the UK.

5 Likes

road is road.

russia.

5 Likes