What are your thoughts on the state of firestone meeting with the united kingdom

that’s right
for those who live under a rock
a country has visited a state

this is really interesting because what the fuck is the purpose of a COUNTRY visiting a STATE
aigio is also a country, i still dont know why they have a seat at the diplomatic table because aigio is a country, not a state
now i ain’t saying its wrong but you need to realize that a FICTIONAL STATE visited a REAL VIRTUAL COUNTRY
that’s my issue
why the fuck is the UK visiting firestone and why are the british people trying to get involved here

so i looked into this a bit more
here is the UK

that prime minister is a development staff
anyways to finish it off, i hope people are seeing my issue here
why is firestone, a state, meeting with a country
i can say the same thing about aigio but you can pretty much compare aigio as a state (they are a country filled with firestone people and kale probably just wants aigio to be relevant to states)

2 Likes

bear is british and plays eastbrook

4 Likes

OH I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT EASTBROOK BEFORE YOU EDITED IT
it would’ve been slightly better had it been eastbrook but i don’t even know when this group was made-

4 Likes

You need to chill dude. Its not healthy to get so worked up about a lego virtual state

6 Likes

sorry man

2 Likes

I think it’s less about them being a country vs. a state and more about the motives. I feel like it’s great to build relations with any other roleplay-government entity no matter the realistic level as long as they meet Firestone’s standards. I’ve honestly never heard of this country and I have a feeling B_ear’s just doing it cause he’s British, but I don’t know enough about the meeting nor is it my position to criticize his judgement.

I will say this: foreign relations should only be pursued if it is truly beneficial for the State of Firestone and it’s citizens, not just for political gain or because you can relate with them on a few things. I hope this wasn’t the case with this meeting.

2 Likes

no idea how talking with a country benefits the state in any way

2 Likes

You’re wrapping yourself up in the hierarchy of state/country. I think it’s better to look at it as a government partner. Who says two governments (state-state/country-state/country-country) can’t benefit each other the same no matter the hierarchy?

2 Likes

well our state is basically a country
we have the firestone national park in v3,
department of homeland security,
fbi,
its not very realistic

2 Likes

then fed should state it as so

2 Likes

It’s the State Park, and State Park Service, not National.

2 Likes

It’s not about benefits at all… It’s about giving the State Department a foreign entity to meet with.

3 Likes

4 Likes

What’s the point of this foreign relation, what are we trying to accomplish here besides another relationship for our state?

6 Likes

recognize that they are an entity or something lol

2 Likes

Cool.

2 Likes

I see no problem with this, whats wrong with wanting to have peaceful talks with other nations?

2 Likes

bear is a decent guy but i think this is dumb, little to no research was done about this country. i believe that relations revolving with this group are solely based upon bear is british and he wants to send some statement or some sorts or feel more at home. i think its poor foreign policy choice and slightly childish. when i was governor i didn’t meet with canada just because im canadian.

7 Likes

we visited the wrong UK, should’ve visited britishsov’s not this joke of a fake UK. PICK THE RIGHT COUNTRY AT LEAST

8 Likes

butsworth presented another issue due to this
what if two UKs want to have relations with firestone?
we can’t just recognize two united kingdoms
that’d cause a shitshow

4 Likes