What are yall looking forward to in V3?

What are yall looking to see in V3? I’m hoping to see better vehicles and really excited about the phones.

Funny moment:
When I was in V3, I was driving the F350 and was exploring the phone. So @anon54114525 was in my game so I called him and was shocked by how different the game is, then I noticed the F350 has Wobbling Antennas! Enveloped laughed about how shocked I was about the antennas. I told @TobooRacc and he said, “of all things that are great in V3, antennas make you go wild?”

YES! It’s really cool about how much detail the @Developer are putting in V3, great job and keep up the great work!

TL;DR:
I was talking to GetEnveloped and saw the F350 had wobbling antennas, I was super shocked and he laughed; because of all things wobbling antennas make me super happy!

5 Likes

Funny moment:

I stood on the tracks, why not, laws don’t apply yet XD! Fed law rules! Then I saw a train coming, it went chuck-a-chuck-a-choooo and I was amazed, very beautiful.

I was then shortly ran over.

Great game, I look towards V3.

5 Likes

V3 is definitely a game changer for sure.

3 Likes

Well, I enjoyed seeing the train go on by engulfed in flames.

I’m certainly looking forward to V3 in general. I’ve got a lot of hope in it.

8 Likes

a fresh slate

3 Likes

wait u cant be arrested in v3

2 Likes

Not yet, laws don’t apply until Beta I think.

2 Likes

ok thx

2 Likes

Less lag hopefully.

3 Likes

A few of my friends and I who do crimes in v2 recently started playing Eastbrook and I planned on making it my new crime hotspot but it didn’t go as planned. They offered citizen jobs that requires no application or background checks and etc. You just had to press E and you’re on team. You can drive a truck and collect trash (not like DPW but really have to collect it) or be a mail man, I actually enjoy being legal and doing those jobs there. So I hope v3 citizen work will be awesome so I really am looking forward to that.

2 Likes

Did you suggest it?

2 Likes

Better hold your breath for a while.

2 Likes

i would love more civilian jobs and stuff that civs can do without making the entire non-leo playerbase criminals

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to being able to interact in-game, and finally have my work developing v3 pay off… (And enjoy it)

3 Likes

I just like the wobbling antenna.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes