Water pursuits

also may i add dobw are shit retarded half the time, they literally removed my patient from rapids when i was o/s and about to get them out myself, plus they can’t drive a boat as they keep swerving at other boater

5 Likes

I know what you mean but isn’t it just better to improve activity in the CG if you think it’s that necessary.

3 Likes

This has to be some sort of joke

@Ftlicious please handle your troopers

4 Likes

have u seen @B_ear ???

3 Likes

You’re kidding right?

4 Likes

MD exists as well…

3 Likes

Ok so ur solution to add more water units is to create another marine law enforcement unit, but remove one? The net gain in marine units will remain roughly the same. Also dobw is a joke

5 Likes

This sounds like something fed would come up with.

4 Likes

maybe that’s why we have asu?? and maybe asu could keep an eye on the criminal on water until, you guessed it! md or cg comes

3 Likes

this shit looks like it belongs in Fortnite

6 Likes

great idea

3 Likes

Honestly I haven’t seen a suggestion this horrible in my 3 years in Firestone ngl

5 Likes

I was that patient and the guy was more concerned about the fact that my boat was left in the rapids than the fact I was passed out not breathing properly

3 Likes

we already have tools to restrain civilians.

15 Likes

As the Commandant of the Coast Guard I am very offended on how you would even dare to compare us to DOBW, and even to REPLACE us with them.

The reason behind the inacitivity of the maritime law enforcement agencies is because of the lack of activity on the waters. You’ll see around 1-2 calls per DAY, yeah you heard that right and that’s just me being optimistic. If anything you would utilize this very thing called common sense and discuss this with myself and the MD Admiral before trying to get us replaced, but I’m guessing you didn’t think that far. Think next time.

This was written on my phone, so please excuse any grammatical mistakes.

19 Likes

v3 be like soon:

2 Likes

We have frequent active Coast Guardsmen who occupy positions in other departments, all LEOs have to do is page them and they’ll switch teams, chances are if you join a 60/60 server atleast 1 cg is there.

so you want to replace these guysV

with these guysV

sounds pre smart, or ya know you could just page a cg unit instead of making another unit for a voluntary department that is only going to amount to being CG’s little brother for its entire existance.

Ok, so if you ever get taken hostage on a yacht your logic is to call upon the people who test the PH in the water and tow jet skis, rather than the people who train and have worked in those environments for months. Like come on, DOBW isnt competent enough to save lives this should be common sense.

your truly, the 2ic of the division you want to be moved to dobw.

12 Likes

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

cant wait for this shit

d/r it not being a png

9 Likes

Hi, DoBW supervisor here. Soo, I’d like to make a few points.

1. You aren’t DoBW or CG, so you probably don’t know what our duties actually are.

2. That’s like giving DOT guns and cuffs, it isn’t realistic

Our job is to maintain the waterways, in order to ensure maximum safety on the waterways, and to tow boats. I hope to god this is satire, because it isn’t happening lolz

9 Likes