Water pursuits

Hello dear Firestone citizens, this is RealLifeIsGame.

Me and many people have noticed that when the ground chase turns into a water chase, the chase ends because it is unable to catch the suspect without the water craft. In our state, there are hardly any people online to operate the law enforcement boat. The Marine Division at DOC and the Coast Guard at Firestone National Guard are the only ones who can pursue criminals in the waters. Knowing this, criminals end the chase on land and start the water chase knowing that they will not be caught on the water because even on the 60/60 server there are almost no water units, often 0 of them are online. I would like to give law enforcement agencies more options to have a waterboat to be able to complete the water chase. I would recommend setting up a new branch in the Department of Boating and Waterways that would have POST certified members that could spawn a law enforcement boat and pursue suspects in the water, of course they should be armed as this is dangerous. Had this been added, I see no reason to keep Firestone National Guard Coast Guard division as it could simply be replaced by the Department of Boating and Waterways to improve our roleplay and give new opportunities to the Department of Boating and Waterways.This would increase the interest in this department by 100%, so we would see more activity on their part and we would improve the roleplay.

Sincerely,
RealLifeIsGame

• Remove FNG:CG and replace it with new division in DOBW.
  • Add a new division in DOBW but don’t remove FNG:CG.
  • Do not change anything.

0 voters

3 Likes

why would we add that to DOBW, its legit a voluntary department. Secondly, we have MD and CG should be a part of the national guard.

9 Likes

lol none of this happening.

8 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL are you insane

8 Likes

Guys since he said barely any units are available lets abolish the coast guard and replace it with a DOBW ran divison guys.

8 Likes

Why would DOBW get into pursuits? It’s not a law enforcement agency.

5 Likes

tell that to the 5 maritime security response team guardsmen who showed up today and performed at that hostage situation with swat

you’re not getting any boats

6 Likes

yeah lets remove the coast guard and add a tactical DOBW division!! I call dibs on being the commander @Clonemep

4 Likes

nah we dont need CG we need tactical dobw :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The Firestone National Guard’s 2nd Coast Guard Batallion should most definitely be removed.

4 Likes

No offense, but this could not be a worse idea. Also, fed wouldn’t let this pass either.

There is so much training that goes into water operations and I also have 0 faith the DoBW could pull of law enforcement and regular duties (no offence to anyone in the department, it’s a huge task.

TDLR: LOL

8 Likes

Changes should be made whenever there’s an issue. I don’t see an issue with the current system

5 Likes

bet CG can’t do this

12 Likes

by the way sar has boats too and like if leos wanna ask us for our boat capabilities then go ahead, i dont see an issue with us assisting by being ur transport since i’ve done with with the sar commander before

i mean obviously im suggesting this not 100% authorizing any shit because i’m only a rescue tech but yknow, helping out our cop buddies probably won’t do too much harm

5 Likes

oh boy

4 Likes

@RealLifeIsGame ARE YOU HIGH?

4 Likes

in b4 real shitstorm starts

3 Likes

The skills of DOBW amaze me with how they’re always capable of getting them on land and even parking them perfectly in car parking spaces

4 Likes

oh my god guys TaCtIcAl DoBw GuYs. LeTs ReMoVe CoAsT gUaRd.
no no no no no

4 Likes

we have boats :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes