V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

taxation is theft

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]:

Add an airport maybe?

5 Likes

Instead of having LEO’s callsign as their license plate, there should be some type of customized license plate that you have to run to get the callsign. Example: SP-235625 or SO-23592

6 Likes

i agree, remove the reset button and make it like Mayflower. If this game is less glitchy then there isn’t a need for a rest button besides changing clothes. So make like a changing room like how mayflower has it but for the public. And please add drowning or fall damage so you can kill yourself if you need to reset. Also make it so there is a reset timer like 5 minute wait were you are critically injured and EMS can come revie you

7 Likes

Suburbans for civs and ss

5 Likes

irl ny state police has their callsigns as their plate /shrug
idk about anywhere else tho

5 Likes

it already is FRP but they do it anyways

6 Likes

same

5cacs

4 Likes

Add stuff for v2 alpha players as well

5 Likes

support, but i guess callsign on the sides of the car so we know who’s car it is

5 Likes

Make it that you could shoot down ASU helicopters. FD can respond to the fire, it would be sick.

6 Likes

Reduce the amount of fires to auto/appliance/partially involved structures. Full assignments such as the current structure fires in V2 are extremely unrealistic. They make up a very small portion of call types. 75% of calls fire departments respond to are medical emergencies. If anything fire, its 9 times out of 10 an alarm activation which turns up nothing. Also, include more on investigation response (unnatural odor, CO, gas), natural gas leaks, public assistance, MVAs with minor injuries, and medicals that are not trauma related.

6 Likes

Flipping is FRP unless they wait 15 seconds, same goes for criminals.

5 Likes

no. if we’re not allowed to shoot out of the plane, no.

5 Likes

But still, It will be cool.

5 Likes

how to get this gamed banned by ROBLOX: 101

5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Haven’t heard that, I’ll ask though.

5 Likes

They are already doing this.

5 Likes