V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

That’s in v2

5 Likes

I mean like a more advanced one. It’s a god damn spoon/key to escape jail…

5 Likes
    • Limit taser range
    • Either make cars heavier and remove flipping function, or make flipping FRP for LEOs aswell

• Car damage system; if you go 100 into a pole your car takes damage

• Have to get cones, radar guns, flares etc from the trunk of your car, not straight out of your GTA wheel inventory, like get spike strips out of your trunk aswell…

• Remove the reset button and have kill logs, incase someone RTAA’s for proof.

• Gas Cans
  • Flashlight
  • More electric vehicles and foreign cars
    thats it
9 Likes

Criminals can get snipers already

5 Likes

I think they should keep resetting but also log it into the list (I’m referring to the list as the thing where it shows when someone leaves, joins, or gets kicked or banned).

5 Likes

I agree with the seal

5 Likes

What about vans with business logos that are actual Firestone businesses that us citizens made? I need one for my catering division.

5 Likes

have scfd/dot/dpw/any other public service on a different radio (not channel, just another radio frequency)

with this, maybe if something was added similar to the 911 system so LEOs (FSP, SCSO, DHS, FNG, etc) can request SCFD, DOT, and also so it’s not forgotten in the radio. I think this will make DOT and SCFD’s job easier in particular, instead of having to remember to respond to a request by a LEO.

6 Likes
  1. a tutorial/walkthrough for new players/whenever anyone enters the game. it would show where to buy cars, where to become a citizen and the basics.
  2. lower prices of cars instead of all the newbies having a single car and for more diversity
  3. more higher performance cars like the SRT. most criminals use the srt for its speed, but we should have more with that type of speed/performance, for once again, diversity.
7 Likes

Ok, but I mean LEOs going undercover and infiltrating organizations is realistic. I don’t think they should be able to do it with an alt though, the department should have to set them up as being “fired” or some other way to have a back story where they can infiltrate the organizations.

6 Likes

Combat logging system: if you combat log, you are automatically banned for a certain period of time.
Gives GMs more trello work to do while reducing v2 game activity.

7 Likes

It is, but it’s not realistic for a LEO to be able to get all the info from it. It’s different IRL thus why I said a general hub wouldn’t work/is too difficult to keep secure.

6 Likes

No, they don’t.

4 Likes

Or if you combat log you can lose 33%(1/3) of ur money which can go to the federal government or pay taxes. Another idea you can get a warrant and you have to pay it off. If they own a property aka a house they are automatically evicted. They are not able to join the server for a full 25-30 mins.

8 Likes

That’s even better. I like that idea.

4 Likes

taxes are illegal

5 Likes

We are ‘possibly’ getting taxes in V3 according to fed @MarcTheEmperor this an idea or not?

6 Likes

ima comit tax evasion…

for legal reasons thats a joke

5 Likes

I don’t like the idea of paying off a warrant since It’s unrealistic as it doesn’t happen irl.

8 Likes

More options in stuff to role play in

5 Likes