V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

Reduce the amount of fires to auto/appliance/partially involved structures. Full assignments such as the current structure fires in V2 are extremely unrealistic. They make up a very small portion of call types. 75% of calls fire departments respond to are medical emergencies. If anything fire, its 9 times out of 10 an alarm activation which turns up nothing. Also, include more on investigation response (unnatural odor, CO, gas), natural gas leaks, public assistance, MVAs with minor injuries, and medicals that are not trauma related.

6 Likes

Flipping is FRP unless they wait 15 seconds, same goes for criminals.

5 Likes

no. if we’re not allowed to shoot out of the plane, no.

5 Likes

But still, It will be cool.

5 Likes

how to get this gamed banned by ROBLOX: 101

5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Haven’t heard that, I’ll ask though.

5 Likes

They are already doing this.

5 Likes

Honestly, I just want a bloody Civilian Double Barrel Shotgun. Pistols, SMGs and Assault rifles are boring, I just want a shotgun

5 Likes

I kind of feel this should be in FS v3. There should be a FDOT website to look up traffic cams and traffic jams and construction and SCSO and FSP incidents that happen on freeways.

6 Likes

If you drive on dirt, it will make your car dirty. If your car is dirty, you can easily go to a car wash and wash your car.

Something like this

-b0org

13 Likes

ok so,

1. Get rid of the stupid 5 waterfalls in the state park its unrealistic
  2. add a crap ton of trees into the park
  3. Make caves, lookout points, and other natural beauty areas in the park
  4. make trails throughout the park that can only be accessed through foot in dense forest areas
7 Likes

I would like to see some more weather conditions in V3.

8 Likes

Didn’t Fed say that was against TOS or something? Or was that something else, I can’t remember.
(I’m talking about taxes)

4 Likes

D/R is was for court ordered payments, nvm

5 Likes

He mentioned taxes. (Houses & possible firearms)

5 Likes

Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying.

5 Likes

v3 Dirt Track for civilian racinggggggggggggggg

8 Likes

Give FNG a war train like they had in WW1

12 Likes