V3 Fire Department System

Yeah, I agree.

1 Like

false alarms

1 Like

Not sure if added or suggested yet but add it so with a certain amount, the fire spreads ever so slightly ever so often if no Firefighters respond/don’t put the fire out

Would Hydrant leaks not be the responsibility of DPW or DOT? That’s just how it is where I live

FD can also handle hydrant leaks. Idk if DPW can handle them but its mainly FD doing it for my country

The Fire Department handles shutting down the hydrant/closing the main source of water to it. It’s the Public Work’s/DoT’s job to implement the new hydrant and ensure it’s up to code

Helitorch for wildfires. That is all.

SAR Helicopter that can possibly double as a wildland helicopter and is compatible with carrying a bucket on the bottom

you’re really wanting to kill asu arnt you

1 Like

THIS LOOKS LIKE A COOL IDEA @blaadam

1 Like

@moderators merge this into [V3] SCFD and FDOH Suggestions - #33 by blaadam please

1 Like

this is going to be abused wayyyy too much; also, hey borg :wave:

1 Like

what kind of dev for fs are you

1 Like

i make helicopters + classified things + other fun things possibly

3 Likes

Municipalities to have there own Volunteer Fire/Rescue Department, it makes more scenes in V2 Prominence since it’s far away from SCFD station, in V3 it be places like Arborfield & Redwood alongside even rural Hillview, the reason for cities to have a FD is 1. The obvious PD thing; 2. It makes for people to have a choice when it comes to Fire & Rescue RP, deciding which LE agency can be kinda tough, in V3 we want the same.

The other suggestion…
Firestone Parks Service - Wildfire Response Team, they can be an all out FFA force with the possibility of having both firefighting & arresting power for those having both FFA & POST, the WRT can be tasked with fire looking, fire education, and the oblivious responding to wildfires.

1 Like
  1. SCFD already have 4 stations
  • Station 1: Prominence
  • Station 2: Arborfield
  • Station 3: Redwood
  • Search and Rescue Sub-Station: Redwood

no…
SCFD is already planned to have the gear and apparatus to support wildfires, FPS doesn’t.

maybe? there’ll be an auto 911 anyway after a period of time anyway if no one else has called it in

useless

1 Like

Any additional fire department of any kind, including arff, will not do us any good with a fire department that is already lacking membership and staffing constraints

2 Likes

arff is not going to scfd

1 Like

do you know if it’s gonna be like primary or secondary or whatever

1 Like

its gonna be under FDOA/FAA so probably a secondary, although i could talk (in the future) about it being made into a voluntary

2 Likes