V3 Fire Department System

You do realize that “LUCAS pumps” aren’t a real thing, right? There’s a LUCAS device and an LSU pump, but those are totally different things.

1 Like

Drywater Sprinkler Systems

Fire Alarms that SCFD turns off via a FACP (dm me if u dont know what dat stuff is)

1 Like

To be honest when I see scfd too much is rp such as mvas etc maybe scfd can get some actual tools instead of having to say what theyre doing eg if theyre going to cut off a door or cut open a roof to get someone out they could actually do it instead of rping it in words

1 Like

(Posting for Lego8752 since he doesn’t have forums) Keep SCFD primary, but make another new Department, That is volunteer SCFD. Same training, and they are like backup/additional scfd if needed. It is EMS and fire, and you need most of the same training. You can also transfer to SCFD if you need a primary, but won’t have to do all the training. They can share a scfd station and command. This Would be a volunteer Department, like National Guard. (Posting for Lego8752 since he doesn’t have forums)

1 Like

That’s an idea that I suggested to Fed. But instead of making a separate department, let’s make a volunteer division under SCFD. It would be led by a full-time captain or whatever, and they’d come on when they have time. This means that we don’t take people away from LEO, which we really need, but also add more people to the FD field.

2 Likes

Don’t make a separate department. Why join SCFD when you can join another department that you could join other departments with?

I think we should just make SCFD secondary.

2 Likes

Also suggestions for v3:
Maybe we could look at the Curriculum, take all the medicines and add them all with syringes, bandages, slings, etc.

1 Like

exactly, theres some volunteer fire departments with people that are LEO.

1 Like

Most medical supplies are against ROBLOX ToS (including syringes) so that wouldn’t really work.

1 Like

I think that there should be a way for people to start fires that SCFD has to respond too. For example, maybe in the kitchen of a few houses there is a way to “accidentally” start a fire. Or, there is a camp fire in the forest that you can leave on for too long and it spreads, starting a wildfire. There would need to be a cool down period to ensure that people aren’t starting fires every two minutes (maybe like every 30 minutes).

3 Likes

setting stuff on fire will be my hobby in v3

2 Likes

Setting stuff on fire such as dumpster/rubbish/grease, I’m for. However, we don’t need fully involved structures 24/7. Realistically, majority of calls the fire department responds to aren’t even working fires. About 75% or more are medical. If anything fire related, it should be more to fire alarm activation and occasional smoke assignments. More often than not when a full assignment (structure fire response run card) is called in, its downgraded with most rigs being cancelled enroute. V3 needs a similar system which gives a balance on that for realism to real life. Brush fires should be very limited on spread. True fires which require multiple alarms (Each increase in alarm sends additional engines/trucks/resources) should be extremely rare, only happening twice a month or so.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree.

1 Like

false alarms

1 Like

Not sure if added or suggested yet but add it so with a certain amount, the fire spreads ever so slightly ever so often if no Firefighters respond/don’t put the fire out

Would Hydrant leaks not be the responsibility of DPW or DOT? That’s just how it is where I live

FD can also handle hydrant leaks. Idk if DPW can handle them but its mainly FD doing it for my country

The Fire Department handles shutting down the hydrant/closing the main source of water to it. It’s the Public Work’s/DoT’s job to implement the new hydrant and ensure it’s up to code

Helitorch for wildfires. That is all.

SAR Helicopter that can possibly double as a wildland helicopter and is compatible with carrying a bucket on the bottom