[V2] SNOW!

ik that we’ve been wanting this for like the past 2 years? correct me if im wrong but if we got snow this year it’d be cool! Instead of everything being green, we could finally see a white Christmas!!!

How this would work & benefits:

• Rain sound effect & particle can be changed to a snow sound/particle
  • DOT & DPW can RP plowing snow from the roads with their old snow plowing trucks they had! and DOT/DPW having salt dispensers
  • cool scenery, we’ve had the same coloured map for almost 2+ years! a colour change for a few months/weeks would be cool and would attract people possibly
  • cool new RPs (slip & fall RPs, stuck in the cold, etc!)

and overall just a more cool experience!

ik Fed has said his thoughts about this saying that he wants Firestone to be a “Tropical island”, but I feel like if we mention the benefits and how the game is able to change, it might happen! The “Tropical Island” feeling should be for V3 in my opinion.

but like I said, change in scenery can really change the motivation to play & RP in firestone altogether as it’s not the same green map, and that there’s a major change for a bit!!

• I support V2 having snow this year!
  • I do not support V2 having snow this year

0 voters

cc: @FederalLaw

6 Likes

omg! SUPPORT! gives me so many memories

5 Likes

i am not happy about the “tropical island” scene, I want snow in v3 >:(
i know theyre making it tropical because they dont want to put in the time and effort 2 times a year changing colors of 3000 blocks tho

and it would be even harder in v3 with smooth terrain

10 Likes

yesyesyesyesyes

4 Likes

i mean like, he makes new roads like ever other week so he change the color im sure

4 Likes

I would literally die for a similar effect to Mayflower’s snow

7 Likes

I don’t think that’d work since we use block terrain, which means they would have to add terrain down, for mayflower it was easier because they just need to recolour the terrain, but if we wanted the same effect as MF it’d require MAKING the terrain again

2 Likes

snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow

8 Likes

yes I know not exactly but like idk something like that

4 Likes

Mmm yes pls

4 Likes

Ok.‎‎

3 Likes

and this is why we union or group our ground to make it much easier.

4 Likes

oh yes mmm me like some white snow

4 Likes

support

2 Likes

yes let me do a 911 of me being stuck inside of an imaginary snowman and suffocating pls

8 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

we need trc era snow

3 Likes

support, man i hope this happens. honestly, if they say “this will be saved for v3” im gonna get a headache.

4 Likes

i wholeheartedly support; im gonna build a snowmango this year!! :))

4 Likes

Bro, we need this and it needs to be like how TRC was with the snowplows and snow accumulating on the roads

4 Likes