Snow in V2

HOL UP FED GOT RID OF THE JACKETS?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Firestone island is based on a tropical island. Therefore snow wouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

hawaii

1 Like

incase you have never seen the car dealership in redwood,
firestone is obviously based on a fucking warzone and not a tropical island

7 Likes

fed has confirmed already that v2 will not receive snow. v3 most likely too will not receive snow as it is a tropical island after all.

4 Likes

i thought firestone was in Colorado and it snows there

2 Likes

PLEASE. IT’D BE SO WORTH IT!!

If Firestone is a Tropical Island then we need ash to come from the sky after a volcano eruption. Lol.

1 Like

V2 early snow made it pretty and beautiful

3 Likes

agree, we need it

snow would be a very good addition (fed make it happen) snow plows for dot and dpw also

1 Like

disagree

I love this concept. I’m sure the founders will be for it too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit: I swear to god if you lock this I’ll be moderately disappointed :triumph::fist::pakistan::man_pilot:

2 Likes

like my post ;(

2 Likes

I love this concept. I’m sure the founders will be for it too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I believe they’ve stated that there won’t be any snow updates (last year there wasn’t I believe) and, in fact, that there won’t be any updates at all to v2 :thinking:

And in v3 it’s obviously a summer map even though Fed once asked for a poll and most people voted to include a yearly winter.

2 Likes

having the same tropical island gets boring as a map, people get excited for winter irl because of how the game changes (for most at least)

even some AAA games such as GTA which only have snow enabled for like 3 days and it gets HYPED up because its a mix/different from what there usually is

I made a post/poll a few weeks ago and it got closed and we were given a no :heart: :((

3 Likes

pls snow my fav thing is DPW snowplow going brrrr :frowning:

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Necropost.

1 Like