[V2] - Medical tools

So I think its about time we looked at getting some new medical tools into Stapleton County for SCFD and FDOH to work with. These tools would be beneficial to staff working in the prehospital field.

1. Add tool GUIs onto the DOH flycar as well as SCFD’s EMS87, S55 and CMD90.
    In said GUI there should be a jump bag, lifepak traffic cones, road flares, and the tools listed in part 2
  2. Add the following tool for FDOH and SCFD team to use on the cars, ambulances, and fire trucks: Triage tarps (A single block that would be able to be set to the colour wanted by the individual placing it, large enough to lay 2-3 people on. Colours should be Green, Yellow, Red and Black.)
  3. Add the following tools to the ambulances: Traffic cones & road flares
  4. Add the following tools to the fly cars: Clipboard/White board, placeable command module (Maybe put a laptop on it and some radios or something)
  5. Add t-shirts to the GUI for things such as a vest for incident commanders, medical commanders, SAR commander, or general traffic vests. These will help individuals to rapidly identify who is in charge or who is working on a scene.

These tools would be beneficial for staff working on incidents within Stapleton County. It has been a long time since the medical community has received a good development update and I hope that the development team will consider adding all, or some of these ideas. Please feel free to submit your medical development suggestions in the comments. If you wish to support please click the like/heart button!

83 Likes

why weren’t these added in the first place?

4 Likes

Good question, I don’t know the answer

3 Likes

i agree, with these tools that may be added will boost RP levels 100%. if we could also get tents for decon etc :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The stretcher tool in BLS-1 also doesn’t work

4 Likes

The stretcher tool in general is glitchy and can cause the person with the tool to glitch out and not be able to walk properly sometimes

3 Likes

This would be particularly useful for stuff like MCIs where there’s a lot of radio communications and not enough time to keep asking over the radio who’s taking command of the scene. Would be useful for lots of scenarios. Cones and flares are needed as well, we don’t always have other people who can do traffic control for us and it means people don’t have an excuse to constantly ram med scenes.

3 Likes

support! instead of t-shirts maybe you could include the traffic vests already found in the SCFD group store. for SCMS I think the t-shirts may work better. would also be appreciated if SCFD were to be given the bandage tool or if the stretcher could heal to 100%.

5 Likes

stop replying support unless you have something actually material to add

7 Likes

We definitely do need the triage tarps. Can’t tell you how complicated it gets when trying to triage patients and them either not remembering their triage color or where they are supposed to be.

As for the vests. Yes, we definitely do need them. In ICS, you have your incident commander, MEDcom, transport unit leader, triage unit leader, treatment unit leader and morgue unit.

6 Likes

I would like to see the roleplay being not just typing but also tools you can use to make the roleplay more realistic. I think departments should get megaphones/loud speakers to both medical and law enforcement departments. I think it would be pretty cool if SCFD and DOH had tools they can actually place down like a lp15 or a jumpbag which can be placed down for realism purposes. Also I was thinking of a chest compressions animation for which would make cardiac arrest RP’s more realistic.

5 Likes

We already have lifepak15 and jumpbag tools, they just don’t have any functionality

5 Likes

77 likes in 4 days, why not make it happen

1 Like

Law enforcement & crime centric game.

5 Likes

I would like to see this, it would be nice to also get like Tents for Mobile Commands, to allow or coverage of the command modules.

3 Likes

adding on again, if possible, maybe add some tools to the SCFD rigs such as the cribbing, airbags etc or extrication and stabilization

6 Likes

Yes! This would be really good. We already have some tools on FFA campus which aren’t in county. Such as struts and cribbing

3 Likes

Is that when you party in your crib

3 Likes

yeah obviously

2 Likes

It would be cool if we had mini deployable whiteboards on command vehicles that could be typed on, like the FFA whiteboards (pretty sure these are still subject to roblox’s filter so there’s no chance of them being used for filter bypassing). Could make it easier at major incidents for scene command to keep track of what’s going on, what resources they have, what they need, people’s assignments and to brief emergency responders. In conjunction with these suggestions, it would give command vehicles a greater purpose besides just ferrying people about and looking cool.

4 Likes