Unrealisticness of job teleportation

Pf, who cares about realism anyways it’s just a game not a Grand theft auto game that should have too much realism. I prefer not too much realism like this idea, what if they add a new department and is far away from the spawn…I prefer choose the team then die and respawn in the department team.

I actually support this.

dab on them haters sharm

LOL, but actually what if the department is very far.

Max has to respond to a hostage situation at Rogreens.
loads into SC and has to go on Civ team, spawn car at CD, DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO PROMINENCE WHICH IS LIKE 10 MINUTES, go on the DHS team, and go all the way back to Rogreens

1 Like

Could always allow an exception for DHS. Not hard

Buy 100 rbx gamepass to use the team changer for free instead of driving to the department. :+1:

2 Likes

Once again, if its a game why dont you remove POST and FFA and allow anyone to become a cop or a firefighter and make this game like Mano county or docklands?

Firestone was made on the basis of realism

Terrific idea for DLC!

We should convince fed to give Firestone away to EA.

2 Likes

We have aspects of realism in order to ensure we operate properly, While having no realism will make the group shit. Making the group to realilistic is also not for me, I am at roblox to play a video game, not life simulator

I dont think the purpose of commuting to work is too much realism. Neither was the other posts I did.

Too much realism would be like requiring you to open the car door, then grab the keys to start the car, and having first person mode etc. Too much realism meaning its impossible to play the game. This would not make it impossible to play the game

Want to buy a car for $9,99? (We only accept paypal, credit cards, Debit cards, etc.)

1 Like

What does that post have to do with this?

I can agree in that realism but in that type of realism like “go to the department” is too much for me. (Even if mayflower have them the departments are close)

What do you mean by the departments are close?

Fire department have 3 team changers, MSP there has 2 spawners, etc…

And we cant add that in firestone, is what your saying?

Would take time to add more departments with different styles. (And the devs like the idea)

no we can’t the devs are way too lazy

but to be honest this could work if there were more department stations around, as well as civ/tourist spawners and cds in each city

I can agree with this just like mayflower have more civ/tourist spawns.