Unfair jail times

pretending this is real life where someones life is actually being lost instead of just a game is also moronic

we’re all here to have a good time, not sit in jail for 5 hours

2 Likes

I’m aware. But dying is still annoying as fuck; you lose money and tools. And when someone spends numerous tens of minutes just killing you and anyone else it ruins the game.

1 Like

i can get down with throwing random killers in jail for 5 hours, but for a superintendant that just recklessly drove or whatever the hell he did 5 hours is just way too far

3 Likes

i agree with that

1 Like

Meh, I don’t decide the sentencing. But ultimately a one hour max is moronic and allows people to ruin gameplay without repercussion.

1 Like

so you mean that putting people in a 4x4 for 5 - 12 hours isn’t ruining gameplay experience? you kidding me? these criminals aren’t ruining experience, they’re giving the LEOs a meaning to their position, the only one ruining gameplay experience is the courts in this battle

1 Like

they’re essentially banning people from the game (except in a more painful way where you have to spend your ban in game)

4 Likes

Case linked, since some people were interested

1 Like

I have a friend named Goldenbutt who was murdered by the same person six times in about 15 minutes. That is not “giving LEOs something to do.” It’s ruining the game. This shit happens all the time. And as most LEOs can attest the 15 minuets shit rarely stops the real retards. There are so few decent criminals. Most are just: shoot up CD, get arrested/run, shoot up CD (or feel free to substitute any place where people are at), jail, shoot up CD, etc. How is this fun for anyone involved?

1 Like

What have the courts done so far aside from ruining everyone’s game experience that’s been on the wrong side of a courtroom? You’re literally killing the state by 12 hour sentences.

If a day-night cycle takes approximately 20 minutes in v2, you’re giving someone 36 days in prison. Nobody wants to spend a 36 day cycle in v2, much less half a fucking day living out a sentence. There’s much more fun things to do, and how does it make us any different from mano county? Nobody’s gonna live out a fucking half day sentence, or even 3 REAL TIME DAYS in a block game. It’s insane.

1 Like

Unless the mods want to crack down on this cancerous RK shit that happens every day I don’t see an alternative. This is why people don’t like our damn game. It’s just consistent random murder every server every day. Not to mention it’s basically just more well designed cops and robbers.

2 Likes

Lmao no people don’t like this game because it doesn’t contain any fun content unless its shooting, and even when it comes to shooting you guys manage to fuck it up by putting your anger on the hours you guus prison lmao. Sorry that the cops aren’t good at their work. I really love the ability to teleport people in jail when cops suck at jailing ppl too

4 Likes

right I’m not finna stay in prison for even more than a hour

1 Like

maybe a temp ban from the game instead of a court jail sentence?

1 Like

good for farming cash. also there was some guy who had 72 hours, legit thats way to far. shouldnt exceed like an hour

4 Likes

i mean, the same things could be applied to suspensions, like a week or more

1 Like

was me
the case was unconstitutional and i got it appealed
spent 4/72 hours in jail.

2 Likes

I served a 10 hour sentence

It was horribly long but meh

1 Like

ok so basically i’m jail time

1 Like