Unfair jail times

such long jail times are such bullshit

who are you to completely ruin someones time in this group

why would anyone actually sit there in jail for 5 hours

giving these completely unfair sentences are basically forcing people to quit firestone

stopit

9 Likes

do the crime do the time

2 Likes

Timothy got 10 hours for less charges…

Yeah, the courts are a cuck sometimes.

When I was a judge, I gave NinjaKiller 12 hours for murder.
Shouldve gave her more.

Realistically though, this isnt much time. Serve an hour a day = Sentence done in 12 days.

Still a hugely debated issue, the long jail sentences.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but that’s such a retarded statement to say in a video game lmao, people need to realize this is a video game in which its trying to grow its community. If you remove the fun of people doing crime or such by literally making them sit for HOURS and even sometimes DAYS is literally dumb. You are driving people out of the state slowly. I’d say 1 hour in jail should be a MAX. It’s either that or make jail times actually pass by real time instead of actually sitting in-game doing nothing.

4 Likes

nice sig lmfao

2 Likes

Sitting for 5 hours or such would be tolerated if DOC were actually functioning right, instead you rarely see DOC do any shit in the state. Furthermore there is no way to break and literally you sit in a small room doing nothing but actually waiting until it passes by. It’s either you make DOC actually do things in JAIL in which the user can still interact instead of sitting or just remove those harsh punishments on people.

5 Likes

i can agree with that however im not the courts so f

2 Likes

what’s the point of doing the time if you know you aren’t going to spend five hours on a fake virtual lego game bingeing netflix
there’s been people who’ve been arrested in the county and been sentenced to MUCH LESS by the cuff time system
cough fucking hydra shooting us and only getting 15 minutes

2 Likes

true hydra is gay

2 Likes

Ya that’s too much time, It’s a game unless some people are forgetting…Games are mean to enjoy and have fun. Giving someone like fob 5 hours in jail with how much he has done for the state is just retarted. Also, in FS you lose connection a LOT and each time your jail time restarts…Don’t even start with people who have served 42+ hours. Makes no sense at all. Max time should be 40 minutes - 1.5 hours. And hydra is ok lol everyone thinks every gang in FS is dumb because no one knows how hard it is to run a nice criminal group, smh.

5 Likes

The court system has been known as a joke with its harsh and unusual punishments in which I like how I don’t see no one taking actual actions upon that.

3 Likes

Also a daily reminder, a game literally has no content for CITIZENS themselves, now imagine being 0% content being a prisoner inside a 4x4 block or something doing nothing but sitting there cause DOC aren’t active at all

3 Likes

i lost my scso career, i cant join an leo department for 60 days, a primary department for 30 days

because i gave out a speeding ticket that was too expensive

9 Likes

Lets be honest, who hasnt done crime in v2?

Even small crimes…

What makes the difference between you staying in a jail cell for a shit load of time and not getting any time at all is if you get caught or not.

True smart criminals never get caught.

Also, if your a government official, your x100 more likely to get caught and/or punished for shit. Even the little things.
Such as, when I was a judge, I got sued for commenting SUPPORT on someones forum thread.

I ended up commenting support on everyones thread…

2 Likes

The jail system is weird here. Personally I feel a few improvements could be made: firstly, raise the max in-game Arrest time to 30 minutes. This better punished those Hydra cucks who just do continuous mass shootings that ruin the game for people. Two, give people more to do. And I don’t mean just in prison, but general activities so there is more to do than a continuous game of cops and robbers. Lastly, I could see the maximum jail time going down to like 15 hours regarding the Courts. They’ve become more lenient recently if that’s a good thing or not. But ultimately there does need to be more than say the Mayflower way of one hour sentences. Some people are just so fucking annoying with the way they do crime, take NinjaKiller as an example that @anon89270917 brought up. Continuous, random murders and shooting, and all she does is be a pain in the ass. I love criminals like Furry who aren’t just massive ass hats. Getting continuously murdered by the same person is an annoying aspect of our game, and should get a punishment that stops them from doing it for a nice amount of time. And also, five hours isn’t that much. Envelope finally fixed the save data shit so crashing doesn’t reset the time anymore. So you do one hour a day (what most active players spend usually), and you’re out pretty quick.

6 Likes

thats still way too long

the max should be like an hour for the highest level of felonies

2 Likes

So if you spend an hour straight shooting up CD, jail, shoot, jail. Then go through a two hour long trial you get one hour?

2 Likes

affirm

2 Likes

That’s moronic, if you ruin gameplay for others constantly you deserve more than 60 minutes in prison.

1 Like

i think the times should depend on your past aswell

2 Likes