UnDeveloped_Code for Senate!

Hello, Citizens of Firestone! As you can tell from the title, I am UnDeveloped_Code and I am running for Firestone state senate. I have been in Firestone since mid-September and it has been an amazing experience except for some minor experiences. I hope that I can bring my expertise into the Senate. I will be going over a few reasons of why I should be elected to the Senate.

About me:
I am UnDeveloped_Code formerly known as Eli2204 and I hope to be your next Senator. All of my experience starts in Rockport. I was in Rockport for a while, until the dreaded mariodragon took over, and moved over to the great State of Firestone. Rockport is also where I get most of my congressional experience as well. I was a House of Representative many times for Rockport, a Senator once, and now I hope to move into Firestone politics. I was elected to Firestone Senate in 2018 and feel like I can once again, provide my services to the public.

What I plan to do:
I hope to do what everyone in Congress wants to do, and that is to make the state better for all of its citizens. One of my biggest concerns is how the department’s needs and wants aren’t being heard. I will take a full day, just to go to current law enforcement officers and hear their needs, high and low ranks. I will do the same for emergency services, then move into the public service departments. I hope to get a better understanding of what they want and help them as they keep this state moving. I am also concerned with some of the laws that have been neglected to be put into effect, such as gun control, and defining certain laws better, and of course, with the input of the state, I will be trying to fix this as that is what I am here to do. This is the same agenda that my previous campaign had, and I hope to continue to serve the great workforce of Firestone. With my vast experience in the law enforcement field, I feel that I will benefit the entire LEO workforce.

So, there you go, that is the body of my speech and I hope I can get your support for this Senate election. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

1 Like

Support

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

i support

2 Likes

I’ve worked with the man, and I trust the man. Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.