Ugh another one

I’m all for the courts just disagree on this particular circumstance.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

This is, per Statutorian Statute, extremely unstatutorily uncivil and per statutized-statute I statutorily, in a statutory manner, statutorily implore this unstatutory debate to statutorily halt in accordance with statutized statute of the great Statutoria.

Signed,
SerZhukov
Statutorian

6 Likes

we need to topple those statues

3 Likes

sounds fun lol

4 Likes

I think we should look into limiting the warrant system - a judge should not be able to play prosecutor, judge, juror, and executioner.

6 Likes

Asking questions before issuing a warrant =/= playing prosecutor. Destroying our precedent with real life law is far more dangerous than anything I’ve ever done.

3 Likes

Actually, just by questioning, yes it does play a big part of an investigation plus a role that prosecutors often take in the court process.

3 Likes

And I can see you’re taking shots at Chris. How has he “destroyed” our precedent by making real life laws.

3 Likes

Literally look at the Supreme Court board. A vast majority of cases heard under the previous court has no basis in Firestone law. Chris used his position on the Supreme Court to fire another judge he had(s?) a disdain for.

3 Likes

Jef, everyone had a disdain for the judge because he was inactive, and he even claimed that the only reason he was inactive was because there were no cases. Chris had to ride circuit and preside over the cases that were there. I think you were AG, but I can tell you at least half the judiciary hated him.

3 Likes

This is one of those times that I wish we had laws permitting defamation torts.

3 Likes

cough A Bill to Establish More Tort Law and Compensation Revised

3 Likes

If we did have defamation claims, they would require for the statements made to be false. That is not the case for Jef’s comment.

4 Likes

Yeah but Fed declared it null and void

3 Likes

That’s the joke.

3 Likes

I disagree but that is another conversation for another day.

4 Likes

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Chileee.

Welcome to Firestone.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes