Traffic Control Act

Traffic Control Act

BE IT ENHANCED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

Section I A: A motorized vehicle may not be parked within twenty (20) studs of a traffic control device.

Section I B: Except when necessary to comply with a traffic control device, no vehicle may be stopped or parked.

Section I C: A motorized vehicle may be parked/stopped in parking spaces and lots near a traffic control device.

Section I D: A traffic control device shall be defined as a stoplight, stop sign, fire hydrants and crosswalks.

Section I E: This law shall apply to all roadways, highways and other stretches of road in Stapleton County.

Section II: Parking next to a traffic control device shall be considered a misdemeanor.

Section III: The act of parking next to a traffic control device will result in a citation ranging from a minimum of no less than (25) twenty-five to a maximum of no more than (100) one hundred twenty dollars of a citation. An individual will not recieve jail time.

Section IV: This legislation shall be overseen and enforced by the Firestone National Guard, Department of Corrections, Firestone State Patrol, Firestone Department of Homeland Security and Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office.

Section V A: The Firestone National Guard shall be defined as: Firestone National Guard - Roblox 1

Section V B: The Department of Corrections shall be defined as: Firestone Department of Corrections - Roblox 1

Section V C: The Department of Homeland Security shall be defined as: Firestone Department of Homeland Security - Roblox 1

Section V D: The Firestone State Patrol shall be defined as: https://www.roblox.com/Groups/group.aspx?gid=2803364 1

Section V E: The Stapleton County Sheriff’ Office shall be defined as: Stapleton County Sheriff's Office - Roblox
Section VI: This legislation shall go into effect immediately upon passing both chambers and
signed into law by the Governor.

Section VII: All laws in conflict with legislation are hereby declared null and void.

Respectfully submitted to the congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief-Sponsor(s):
Speaker Pro Tempore Ash1835

Co-Sponsor(s):
Governor OfficerVideoGame
President Pro Tempore NotoriousAmerican
Senator Bjohn323

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.