Toastee_RBLX For the Senate

Afternoon, Evening, Morning to everyone reading this,

I’m Toastee_RBLX and I’m running for the position of Senator for the Special Election. Off the bat, I’ve been in FS for nearly 4 years now, and been in various spots around the community, but continually been aiming to enter into the world of FS politics.

Experiences in FS

• Current Associate Secretary of FDOA
  • Past Prominence District Clerk
  • Past ASU Vice Commander and founder of the Medical Response unit
  • Past Corporal in FSP
  • Past FF/Para in SCFD, returning through multiple stints of employment
  • Past POST Instructor for AEST/AEDT
  • Past DPW Public Employee
  • Past Public Defender (Previously held a bar certification)

My running platform is that of reforming, both in regard to criminal activity and with regard to our current state of laws within FS. While we have systems such as BREC to help reform members who’ve accrued significant criminal records, we have no legal method of employment for them in many areas of our fine state. My aim is help make it easier for those with past convictions to be able to work within businesses whilst taking part in the BREC program, which relies on heavy discussion with the Department of Justice and Department of Commerce to help push for.

In regard to the laws of the land, many are cluttered, outdated, or simply do not make sense. I am an advocate for what is known as “Plain English law”, creating understandable bills and acts to help every citizen at any level of comprehension understand what the bill means and how it will impact them. This would also push for better material publication regarding the current laws being voted upon in Congress and for past laws to have material made for them as well.

I’m more than happy to have a chat to anyone who asks for one, or clarification on my stances, my DMs are always open (Toastee#0205). If you wish for someone who will push for your view to be heard and to have an actual impact on the outcome of voting within Congress, comment ‘Support’ below, or in my DMs.

Have a great rest of your day!

SUPPORT

1 Like

support

1 Like

much support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUpport

1 Like

Support

1 Like

My ass hurts, and support

1 Like

woo support

1 Like

SUPPORT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

I Support

1 Like

yes.

Support.

1 Like

support xd

1 Like

support

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.50.01 am

1 Like

support

2 Likes

sup, how’s the shipping port? (support)

1 Like

Don’t tend to support people because “ooo Mr AG shouldn’t be pOlITiCaL” but in this case who cares.

This man kinda edgy and like sheesh like we need some spice up in this Congress so like ya

Support.

The Hon. Wolf_RBX, Esq.

1 Like

i wholeheartedly agree, support

1 Like