Senate Special Election (2021-10)

Firestone Senate Special Election of October 2021

Positions Available: 4

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor Stamose

Election Guidelines

-Candidates must create a speech.

-The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.

-Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.

-Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, few citations will not disqualify any candidate.

-Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.

-Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 15 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Guidelines

Campaigning shall be open until 10/29/2021 at 8:00 PM EST

Voting shall open on 10/29/2021 at 8:01 PM EST

Voting shall close on 10/30/2021 at 8:00 PM EST

Should there be no more than 4 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at Stamose#7046. Best of luck to all candidates.

/s/ Lieutenant Governor Stamose

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

I have reached the required 15 signatures.

1 Like

Good luck to those running, have fun in the State Legislature!