To bring the Courts' actions to the public's attention

So you all get worked up about shysun getting a warrant right? If you think shysun should not be warranted, listen up;

The courts, as you can see, are making warrants. That’s one of their largest powers.

war·rant
ˈwôrənt/Submit
noun
a document issued by a legal or government official authorizing the police or some other body to make an arrest, search premises, or carry out some other action relating to the administration of justice.

So now that we know the definition of a warrant, why not see how the courts have applied that;

Within the past few weeks:

-Warrant to the FS Founder
-Warrant to Shysun, an innocent, CRT Commander

and much more.

YET I have been a criminal for 3 months now, killing 30+ people, and making 10K from it. Yet I don’t have a warrant?

Instead of focussing on fucking up innocent people’s lives by giving them warrants, why not focus on ACTUAL CRIMINALS.

Now if Im dumb and this isn’t true, lmk please cause I’m learning too. All I’m saying is, from my view, this is wrong.

3 Likes

it’s because nobody cares enough about your “crime” + you’re not a good criminal

come back when you’re worth talking about

3 Likes

Not everyone in the courts is bad, nor good.
Nor mature

But, most of the time, they do their job and do their jobs right.

Putting restrictions on warrants will make it harder for them to do their jobs right, so dont do that.

Just keep everything as it is, and let the CCJ take care of things…

Also, this thread has been discussed multiple times I think

2 Likes

I was talking about just criminals in general. You don’t have to be a fuck about it.

let me generalize it, then;

come back when criminals are worth talking about.

2 Likes

Without criminals, LEOs would have nothing to do but arrest FRPing noobs.

1 Like

and you assume that the ‘criminals’ you speak of aren’t ‘frping noobs?’

2 Likes

and you assume that all ‘criminals’ are equivalent to ‘frping noobs’

1 Like

if we’re talking about you, i would certainly say that a conclusion of such low regard is not hard to reach.

1 Like

The reason we won’t give you a warrant is you want one A), and B) you aren’t clearly a problem as no LEOs have come to us over it so lol good try bud. Also, you realize the Chris is the sole person on this right? And that judges can’t control other judges?

1 Like

Good Statement

2 Likes

Chris did his job the end

1 Like
1 Like