Corruption within the Courts

So, as some of you may know, shysun got a warrant. Today, that warrant was nullified and voided by superchris. But after superchris gets a warrant from thekerbal for impersonating a GO, he brings back shy’s warrant which cannot be done. I smell corruption.

5 Likes
1 Like

what you smell is stupidity.

kerbal serves chris a warrant as a joke and chris assumes that shy had something to do with it. why wouldn’t he?

chris is wrong. kerbal is wrong.

the courts are a fucking joke.

1 Like

shysun has absolutely NOTHING to do with chris’s warrant.

2 Likes

he doesn’t. never said he did.

chris assumed that he did because it’s an obvious cause for doing so.

kerbal’s 5-minute warrant caused a bigger shitstorm than he intended. that’s what this is.

a judge making a bad move and provoking another judge to make a similar bad move.

bs, in short.

1 Like

Free warrants for everyone

come on down and get yours now

7 Likes

warrants are like starbucks but faster

2 Likes

Kerbal did exactly what Chris has done to everybody else. That’s why the warrant is ironic and shows Chris what it’s like to make an unnecessary warrant. While it may be unnecessary, it’s lawful and is a criminal charge.

1 Like

I tried to get you a warrant for murdering me as dot with evidence. They didn’t do shit

1 Like

You actually have to send proof…

1 Like

Erm… are you talking to me?

2 Likes

No lidels_law and not the whole courts is corrupt.

1 Like

Corruption “within”. Not saying the entire Courts is corrupt.

3 Likes

o okAY

1 Like

I did

1 Like

:thinking: well did anyone respond we get like 50+ messages a day.

1 Like

The evidence was invalid with claim of ‘evidence doesn’t show him killing you’ so then why tf else am I lying on the ground DEAD while he holds out a CZ? apparently tho it’s not enough

1 Like

I killed DHS today so I think maybe now

1 Like

epic!

1 Like