TimothyConyers & ChrisSant for Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Redwood

Starting small to big after the former crimes you have done. Good luck. Support.

2 Likes

@Trooper_coolwarrior I’m glad you asked me about that. Gang violence within Stapleton County is becoming more and more of a bigger issue, and by creating a systematic way that in which we can cooperatively work with law enforcement to stop gang violence everywhere, only then may we deem ourselves successful. I plan on creating a county wide initiative correlated around the city of Redwood that allows us to work with SCSO in order to stop such acts from happening. I’m going to make it a priority to ensure that the safety of all residents is being secured, and by giving me your support, together we’ll be one step closer towards eliminating gang violence across the entire county.

1 Like

Support

Trooper AuthorityLaws,

Firestone State Patrol

2 Likes

Support,

Officer/Councilman Dinoxtro,

Stapleton County Council
Firestone Department of Homeland Security

2 Likes

Support,

Jonathan C. McKay,
Mayor of Arborfield
SCFD Paramedic.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

Sergeant, iiCuffAviator
Firestone State Patrol

2 Likes

Support

Deputy, WalrusStryker
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support @TimothyConyers

thanks for answering my question

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Signed!!!

1 Like

Has great ideologies and strong understanding of government.

Support.

1 Like

We need a potato :potato: initiative to make sure nobody goes hungry in redwood!!!

Support

1 Like

Support cause :man_shrugging:

House of representative, thekiller9056

We’ve exceeded the required amount of signatures necessarily in order to get onto the ballot, and we’re leading in the polls (like always). Your support is always appreciated, great things are beginning to happen… believe me.

REMEMBER TO VOTE when the election process begins this weekend. We’ve already come this far, let’s put our full effort in towards changing Redwood for the better.

Thank you always,

Timothy and Chris

support

Vote for this person: