TimothyConyers & ChrisSant for Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Redwood

I’ll try to keep this simple considering that to those of you who know me, I can ramble on for a good hour or two.

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. Term Initiative
  3. Conclusion

Introduction

Whenever we look at our history, typically in association with the county government, some people may feel ashamed of how we have managed ourselves throughout time. We have been crippled by the systematic depression caused by those who have gained entry into office and had refused to do anything about the problems that were once controlling our progression, and that in which still stand as a primary issue that we still have to fix up to this day. The question for the future of our county government, the future of Redwood, and really if I were to be blunt - our people, isn’t how we can gain recognition from the people to solve our problems, but how we can directly control our situation by providing for a solution that works for every citizen. I believe that with the cultivation of an honest, and hard working administration, only then will we be able to fight the battles that affect our people the most - and with that, I believe that we can do better, for the common good of man and our community.

Term Initiative

I believe that we must build an administration that never questions its own confidence through its own progression, but is able to work hard for the people that it serves. Our community, specifically during the events that have taken place during the past and during other administrations presiding over Redwood, it has been proven time and time again that it is difficult to make progress where there is little work going on. During my tenure, I will work hard towards building onto my administration which will set a new foundation for the county government to build upon for as long as we last. It is my envision to give not just Redwood, but the entire county government a new face - a face of achievement and progression that does nothing less rather than providing for beneficial programs and services to our people.

Business Expansion

During my tenure, I believe that it is of importance that we promote efficient business expansion in order to provide for services that our residents can use. I will allow for businesses to preside within Redwood that serve an actual purpose and is beneficial to the public. In the past, businesses have been poorly managed within Redwood, and in order to combat ineffectiveness brought upon by other businesses, I aim to work continuously with the Department of Commerce in order to ensure that the needs of our administration and residents are being met cooperatively.

Legislative Affairs

Believe me whenever I say that I can make things happen during my tenure. Under my administration, I will be completely reforming the way that the city council manages itself. Together, I am going to work bipartisanly in order to get a new ordinance code passed and end regulations that do nothing rather than hurt the residents of Redwood. I aim to give an actual purpose to the city council, as most of the time by many it isn’t taken very seriously. Individuals serving within the Redwood city council will not just be working to pass legislation for the city of Redwood, but influence legislation passed abroad by the county. Together, both the Redwood city council and my administration will work side by side in order to allow for progression and give the county government a new standing within our community, and allow it to stand the test of time - just like our community.

Conclusion

Finally, let it be known that this administration recognizes the value of progression, that we greet healthy controversy as the hallmark of healthy change. As one once said, we cannot escape our problems, neither must we let them drive us to panic or narrow isolation. It is my belief that we can allow for everyone within this community to reach their ultimate potential without having to sacrifice equal justice or the rights that were given to them that embody the framework of the founding documents. I hope that not just for the future of the city of Redwood, nor for the promise of hope within the county government, but for the sake of upholding the hallmarks of our diplomatic process, you will grant me your support during this mayoral election.

Thank you always,

TimothyConyers
Mayor Candidate

ChrisSant
Deputy Mayor Candidate

3 Likes

timothy come home, support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Supported

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support
house of reps. guy
former redwood deputy mayor

2 Likes

Support

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

how would you deter crime in rw my good sir

1 Like

Starting small to big after the former crimes you have done. Good luck. Support.

2 Likes

@Trooper_coolwarrior I’m glad you asked me about that. Gang violence within Stapleton County is becoming more and more of a bigger issue, and by creating a systematic way that in which we can cooperatively work with law enforcement to stop gang violence everywhere, only then may we deem ourselves successful. I plan on creating a county wide initiative correlated around the city of Redwood that allows us to work with SCSO in order to stop such acts from happening. I’m going to make it a priority to ensure that the safety of all residents is being secured, and by giving me your support, together we’ll be one step closer towards eliminating gang violence across the entire county.

1 Like

Support

Trooper AuthorityLaws,

Firestone State Patrol

2 Likes

Support,

Officer/Councilman Dinoxtro,

Stapleton County Council
Firestone Department of Homeland Security

2 Likes

Support,

Jonathan C. McKay,