Thoughts on V2 being pay to play?

Which dedicated criminal? :unamused:

2 Likes

The FRPers of course.

2 Likes

I know this is hopefully a temporary fix but, a system like EastBrook or MF where alts are checked would really be the only way to stop exploiting. Sure this stops random noobs in CVs and most exploiters but not all of them. Honestly, I think it harms the community as much as it helps.

3 Likes

@BloxckGuy I think you’re talking about a minimum account age to play. While a great idea (and one used a lot in RP groups) it isn’t technically allowed under Roblox’s guidelines; Firestone is large enough where they have to follow the rules by the book.

2 Likes

minimum age to play doesn’t work because majority of alts from 2017

2 Likes

This would be better than paid acesss

3 Likes

I’m late, I know, most of these points have probably been talked about before. By making V2 Paid access, we limit the main contingency of shitheads using alts to exploit and mess with the main playerbase. This is admittedly a band aid fix as it’s come after the problem was major, admittedly it’s not as severe as it once was, but it can still be improved upon.

With V3, this model will most likely be continued, which will hopefully limit the amount of exploiters able to interact within the game. However there are still the accounts which, for as nice as bumping up the group count is, clog up ‘Tourist.’

If a system was implemented much like in MF or EB where alts are checked, this could significantly improve the playerbase and community, however this then creates the issue of who do we task with this job, a select few or a community panel? And do we choose to cull all in Tourist who have been there for a month with no attempt to get citizenship? How would that system work?

TL;DR It’s a good fix for now, and could go a long way with further improvements, but we should be seeing a steady decrease in exploiters within V2 for now and into V3.

3 Likes

#1 you replied to yourself
#2 lol get ur account suspended loser
#3 learn better insults and stop being a little disrespectful piece of shit
#4 you’re clearly the dumbest retard ive ever met because the v3 map ISNT on hold and i doubt you’d have any knowledge because your ass isnt even in the main discord
#5 fuck off LOL
#6 ive been here since 2017 too motherfucker, your name aint seem fucking familiar at all

3 Likes

I just saw this now but thank you for showing this! It is the complete reality of what paid access has been for us game mods. I have seen significant improvements of little exploit reports when I wake up.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like