Thoughts on the Firestone State Patrol?

The Governor at the time was aware and it replaced the High Command’s Investigating.

2 Likes

Fair bit of immaturity from FSP lately. To add, their leadership (superintendent specifically) has been very inactive and therefore ineffective since taking the position.

2 Likes

Part of it is the high command staff is not active. We need a super who has been a higher up in FSP before, maybe not in the current regime. We also need to weed out those who are untrained and incompetent, and I think that their application process needs to be increased in difficulty. A change in leadership would be beneficial, and as FSP has declined from its former glory in under a year, I can not believe I am saying this, but I think we need to consider bringing back @WaterLostic . He knows what he’s doing and can lead FSP back to its former glory.

4 Likes

Waters comeback? :thinking:

2 Likes

I think it’s quite funny, The Superintendant had all these “Awesome” plans to improve FSP but all I’ve seen is that FSP has just gone to absolute to shit since. Quite interesting in the aspect you can tell people are in it for the ranks :thinking:

2 Likes

People in the command positions have clearly showed us that they are not capable of disciplining their troopers. If you’re gonna make someone HICOMM or even a Sergeant, make sure they know how to discipline.

tl;dr: fix the command, it’s shit

3 Likes

just for the sake of my sickness and my fingers
-fix the entire command staff
-teach them discipline
-have them go through multiple crossfire trainings till they get it through their god damn brains
-become stricter
-go through tools & pursuit trainings

4 Likes

He isn’t wrong. If I was from another department, and wasn’t part of SCSO, I would honestly think SCSO is better. Then again, I’m non-biased towards FSP, even with the amount of times I’ve been pulled over by them for no reason or pointless reasons, and I still think that SCSO is better because some of us more than others are mature and disciplined. If I’m being honest, we have a better command staff than FSP does.

2 Likes

that sounds like a personal problem to me.

2 Likes

I clearly don’t see anything wrong with the command or the group. Before what was going on, I did not see any FSP on the highway. Through out the past month, I have seen more FSP on the highway than ever before. The correctly tell them to do something, and they do it. Unlike SCSO or other groups, they also put disciplinary action with in rule breakers in their discord. They strike them which Is a great thing that has been pulled up. It shoes change and maturity. I don’t see why we need the change what is going on, I understand that activity isn’t the best, but it can improve. And bringing back the Super that was being a baby when fired and fucked up FSP by AAing and taking stuff in the first place, Isn’t a good way to fix shit. Everything in this form can be improved.

I also had a period where I was driving as SS and spikes where just laying down in the middle of the road and of course I ran over them. I was mad about it at first but when a trooper came up to me, and said SORRY. I was pleased that they at least shows what the did and what got fucked up.

2 Likes

it turned into poop

2 Likes

Code, you say that you are fixing the cross fire issue. Yet yesterday I told 2 troopers like 5 times crossfire over the radio and they did not move. The jurisdiction thing is not just a “slight” problem. Also the amount of times I’ve seen troopers not use the radio properly is incredible.

2 Likes

that’s kinda why FSP dont want to patrol the highways, just saying

2 Likes

they can’t discipline dumbass, its DPS who can do that shit, don’t you remember, no IA?

2 Likes

No DPS report no action

2 Likes

they’re kinda crap and should go back to POST.

their jurisdiction is strange as well. they always seem to be where they’re not supposed to be.

2 Likes

Let’s just put it this way, back when I was in FSP around a year and a half ago, it was one of the most mature & professional departments.

FSP is struggling with maturity right now, the discord is a complete joke, immature and a really toxic place to be within. Within the county there are many issues that arise with FSP, such as their jurisdiction issues with SCSO, yes, it still happens to this day. There’s the few select individuals in FSP that I see performing well and keeping their professionalism at all times, but many of them don’t and take it as a joke. Yes it’s a kids game but there are boundaries, which everyone who has gone through POST would know of. Not saying you can have fun, you should, it’s ROBLOX. But I feel as if there needs to be a massive change within FSP, reforms maybe, I don’t know. I suggested reforms a while back when Fob was fired, but nothing happened. But this time I think it’s time for a serious change. I’d like to see the FSP of a year ago back.

5 Likes

Erm, no. Departments have their own policies that are enforced by them. And discipline is not just enforcing policies, it involves setting the standards and doing things the right way.

2 Likes

As an FSP. Corporal, I think We need a HICOM reform before a i go to scso :shrug:

2 Likes

I don’t really think that it’s only Troopers that have crossfire issues, we were are trained by POST, I don’t really think it’s FSPs fault.

2 Likes