Thoughts on the Firestone State Patrol?

Hello all, I am collecting opinions & thoughts on the Firestone State Patrol. I ask this of you as I am hearing mixed feelings regarding the department, and I would just like to get a good idea on where everyone stands. The department is currently undergoing an audit as well. Feel free to leave a comment regarding the department, and what you think can be done to better it.

CanineEnforcement
Governor of the State of Firestone

3 Likes

not as cool as fdoa but not bad

4 Likes

3-4 of my SWAT Operatives got killed by FSP.

9 Likes

Idk though

4 Likes

Its alright…

Could get investigated less by DPS

3 Likes

The department was amazing, till I just left it. :dab:

3 Likes

error 404: fdoa not found

8 Likes

big jurisdiction problem

8 Likes

error 404 could not process response

3 Likes

agreed, i most of the time see fsp in redwood when enough scso are on

4 Likes

It seems that the 4plus deputy in RW rule vanished… jurisdiction needs to be fixed…

7 Likes

Not saying we’re perfect or without flaw; the Troopers maybe aren’t as disciplined as they use to be, but the command staff is much better.

Trooper Fastbird4, 1F39

FastSignature

3 Likes

They went into the gate of Correctional Facility without any permission. That basically FSP in a nutshell.

4 Likes

no its not lets not take a couple people and decide that a whole department is bad because of them. It’s like taking a car, seeing 2-3 small dents on it and saying “Yep, it’s salvage, take it to the junk yard”

3 Likes

Got shot as a SGT by my own Trooper :shrug;

3 Likes

Can be stupid at times. They’ve definitely loosed up (with FSP being FSP, it should be more strict imho from a former Colonel standpoint)

they need to be way more strict on troopers, and they need to be able to take more shit and do better in public eye in the county.

7 Likes

from my experience they accept pretty much everybody thats post certified

3 Likes

Decent.

3 Likes

To note on the 3 SCSO rule, I follow that the best I can, however if I’m patrolling Redwood (1 Deputy on), then say two join, once I see it, I leave.

I can’t help it if on my way out I see a man run a red light, he will be stopped by me. Or say right after that stop I’m flagged down, or I see someone get run over, I’m stopping and staying in Redwood till I am able to leave.

Don’t expect to pack up and go immediately when I’m already on a scene.

3 Likes

fsp more like um

fspbad

4 Likes