Thoughts on the current State of Firestone

Everyone seems to have an opinion on the current state of the State. Some say that the State’s never been stronger, while from my perspective the vast majority always refer to the golden days of Firestone in the past rather than the future.

I’d like to get a better idea about what the community thinks about the direction the Firestone Community is headed so I’ve created this Google Form where you can directly voice your opinions about the community’s direction. https://forms.gle/gHCKK1tbytZFX64E8

Feel free to discuss below please be respectful and civilized. PLEASE

Edit: Pleae fill out the form as well, it won’t take you more than 5 minutes

6 Likes

now, whats going to actually happen with these opinions . . .

3 Likes

writing :wink:

3 Likes

i feel like firestone is being sucked dry of good people by a combination of mayflower and ridgeway and we are hanging on the thin thread of the promise of the eventual release of v3

12 Likes

The state is pretty decent although sone people make it unfun, duch as crankyiuke, he has been harassing me since day 1…

13 Likes

ok 4 of you replied and 19 saw it but only 1 person responded to the form…

4 Likes

v2, boring
v3, needs to get released
overall, its ok
would be better if, v3 was released

government, strong

waits for v3 release

11 Likes

People always join groups and then complain months later how “I wish it were like back then!” and will complain how the group has gotten worse when really it’s getting better but they won’t accept change in my opinion. (not saying everything in firestone has evolved to be better than it once was). As Georges Duhamel once said, “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” (basically saying you might think its bad rn but then you’ll realize it was actually good later on)

3 Likes

V2 is just getting boring. Some of us do the bare minimum of our logs, and that’s on Sunday. It’s alright, I mean, some people still find interest in playing v2, but it’d be a lot better with v3 out here.

12 Likes

agreed, if v3 was not being made and v2 remained the same firestone would lose all the energy of its members quickly.

5 Likes

this state will eventually die out if v3 isnt released soon

10 Likes

8 clicks and 2 responses lol

please fill it out its not that long i promise :heart:

5 Likes

v3 is the solution to all our problems

9 Likes

Not great. Not terrible. Activity is only going down. V3 is out the door after like 2 years of work lmao

7 Likes

The state is okay, it’s slowly dying though. Version 3 should be released

9 Likes

keyword: should

5 Likes

I think the election turnout really reflects the remaining interest the community has for v2

10 Likes

why is that

4 Likes

me and you mwb are the same.

2016 - 2018 was the golden era. i’ll always refer to it.

3 Likes

regardless of v3 there is quite a lot of other issues present which are being overlooked…

6 Likes