Thoughts on the current State of Firestone

fed should do that thing where he makes a new state again and then we get another new golden age that worked out well the last few times

8 Likes

that used to work but I cant imagine them doing that

also cause they want to hold on to their what, 100k group members or someting?

4 Likes

I don’t care for v2 nor do I care for v3. I joined firestone in late 2017 when I was young and didn’t have much responsibility I loved the game and built a great reputation. I’m only here because of the friendship I made. Sure there are toxic people but the good people in this state makes me want to stay for longer. (ofc sometimes I do give out my opinion on the state) for example, I love waking up in the morning and saying

@MrEmote mwah

5 Likes

So the reason retro said

is because this was actually a really disappointing election. Only 450 people voted this election. last election we had 651 and the election before that we had 768 votes and the election before that we had 905 and the election before that we had 1,120.

Allow me to put it in a chart ig.

This election had 450 voters
Election before had 651 voters
Election before that had 768 voters
Election before that had 1,120 voters
Election before that had 638 voters

Plus the election where we had 1,120 was basically the time where everyone was hyped because we thought v3 was going to be out and etc

5 Likes

mmm makes sense, thanks for pointing that out

3 Likes

Basically the 1k turnout was everyone getting blue balled

5 Likes

i only joined in july 2020 and even during that time period v2 has declined significantly.

im not really bored yet but most of the crime is just crown vic kids and the 3-4 remaining crims who actually do stuff other than va, punch people, or just act toxic when getting arrested.

i used to tell my friends that were leaving, “oh what about v3?” but at this point i think we should just stop referring to v3 as the light at the end of the tunnel

12 Likes

Are you gonna publish the form results?

3 Likes

I’m planning on writing an article about everything mentioned in my original. Basically I’ll attempt to summarize what the state of the community is in the eyes of those who responded and why those individuals believe it has happened.

4 Likes

Too much Racism and Homophobia.

8 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/why-leos/18907/12

4 Likes

literally like everywhere u turn theres a racist or someone saying trans people don’t deserve rights

4 Likes

joshernaut

3 Likes

redwood.

no further context needed

3 Likes

Where

3 Likes

Departments are being micro-managed and yeah v2 is pretty boring all you see is SRT going 110 sps and just recklessly driving and when you try to pull them over and they take off, everyone literally does that and it gets pretty boring, chasing one car for stupid 20 minutes.

8 Likes

Make more spawn points around the map to increase activity across the county. Then, add more interesting things in other towns across Firestone.

6 Likes

everywhere lol

3 Likes

Guess who’s back…

Just joking, I’m not back in terms of being in the community, rather to comment and give my opinion on the community.

As many know, my forum post was deleted and my account was actually SUSPENDED because I commented on the state of the community itself.

Now, before I start this, since my account is un-suspended I can now say this: Please don’t fucking attack mods, I got a DM from Sam with people asking him why he suspended me, he didn’t, no mod has the power to actually suspend people on the forums, only Founders & Sam but Sam has already confirmed it wasn’t him, so please don’t attack anyone.

Now onto the opinion peace.

I didn’t wanna say this in my post, but being realistic, the community is slowly dying because the lack of exactly care nor understanding of how the community acts from the stand-point of the Founders, thinking everything is jolly and rainbows while in reality it’s not, and when someone does call out the bullshit in the community, they are censored.

On top of that, the toxicity is also stemmed from how the Founder acts and things the Founder does that is completely inappropriate in a community full of those who are <18, which I will not be going into because I know I will get 100% community banned if I do.

Overall, there needs to be a change in the maturity level of the Owners.

Anyways imma dip again, most likely gonna be suspended for a second time cause of this but fuck it, you only live once.

See ya people, love y’all!!

10 Likes

my philosophy is different from others,

is it that Firestone is dying or are you growing out of the roblox part of your life?

I used to be a daily criminal in Firestone for a few years, then I thought the game was boring. After I left, new criminals came and they enjoy the game and they became the daily criminals.

I feel like the new people in Firestone enjoys the game and the people that has been here for quite along time find it boring

4 Likes