Thoughts on having law enforcement, FD, and anyone else online to be in an OPTIONAL Discord Voice Channel?

Often in V2, there is a lack of communication and it is very hard to type while driving, making many problems to occur. I’ve even crashed due to typing while driving. Say you’re in a pursuit, how are you supposed to update while driving? You can’t. This is why I would like to bring back the times we didn’t have a radio and we instead had a dispatcher, but rather without a dispatcher, and units in a voice channel, preferably Firestone or FES Discord so they can communicate better over voice or at least they can hear others. I’d like some people to state some opinions or ways to resolve this problem. I’ll also have a poll below.

• I would like to see all online units in a Discord voice channel.
  • No opinion.
  • I believe it is fine as is.

0 voters

As a co-owner of FES, I can also make sure if this had enough support to make channels especially for this, and we can have moderators moderating the chat.

1 Like

Forcing minors into exposing their voice is a great way to get the Feds on your ass. So A), this is unlawful irl pretty much in every 1st world country, and it violates Roblox ToS on information sharing.

3 Likes

damnit danny, i was gonna day that

yeah don’t get arrested

1 Like

Aw hell naaaaawwwwwwww. I mean we kinda do that in FDOC for when I’m on, but you don’t have to talk, you can just let those who want to talk, talk. It has its plus sides and negatives, but Ima have to say no.

1 Like

Ah yes, the gif.

giphy%20(3)

1 Like

sorry let me reword. optional

1 Like

In which case, why not. I mean we basically had that when the radios were fucked.

1 Like

excuse me

we already have sc-radio that no-one uses

3 Likes

yes but i want to make people use it thats the point like make it useful

1 Like

ok will instruct fsp kids

1 Like

will encourage FDOC more

1 Like

Well to be honest, it is all up to them if they share their voice.

1 Like

I am uncomfortable sharing my voice. I prefer only I know how my voice is like and no one else.

2 Likes

@anon54114525 oh baby you share your voice with me all night :wink:

1 Like

anyway people not wanting to share their voice can at least hear im not making this mandatory nor do you have to talk i just want an optional place to go with people actually in it so i can talk to at least some online units

1 Like

hey baby girl does that make me special since we live together in harmony and i get to hear your voice every waking day of my life

3 Likes

Support. It’ s optional after all, if you don’t want to use it, don’t.

1 Like

im not a leo but im cool

SO
if ur gonna force people to that get the feds

if they choose to its fine

ok done

1 Like

bump. tied vote.

1 Like

No support, this would lack communication on in-game radio.

1 Like