Thoughts on having law enforcement, FD, and anyone else online to be in an OPTIONAL Discord Voice Channel?

no support. sorry, the in game radio is good enough. i can control my car just fine

1 Like

boy people are so antisocial

1 Like

im scared if i share my voice someone will come to my house and kill me!!!1!!1!

But for real, Support.

2 Likes

im a little late but it never said anything about “forcing minors” to do anything
even if it was required they’re not required to be here, they dont need to be here to survive

1 Like

exposing someone’s voice isn’t illegal what the hell, im pretty sure “the feds” wouldn’t care if little johnny and a few of his friends play some roblox and chat over discord

if they don’t want to use there voice then don’t hire them simple, not illegal are you dumb

Your understanding of law is none. Minors don’t have legal authority to consent to use/distribution of their voice, picture, name, etc. Their parent does. So some pissed off mom and dad can some and sue our asses, or call the cops. Remember when you were in school and you had to have you mom sign that stack of paperwork each year? One of more of those papers was likely about use of your information.

Yes, but you’re pressuring them into which is the issue. See my response to Pyro.

Some people, like me, don’t have mics. How are we supposed to use the channel?

EASY! BUY A MIC YOURSELF

1 Like

can you NOT READ. it’s optional.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. Some child will do it and their parent will get pissed.

1 Like

1 Like

the optional factor is not pressuring anyone into using there voice. first off, you can sue someone for being peer pressured into chatting over discord. secondly, it’s not illegal period. thirdly, if they aren’t supposed to be doing it whose fault is that? ours? no. it’s there parents fault.

I think it would be great to have all emergency services to be in a discord call (optional) as it would help make the game more realistic and functioning. This is not illegal irl and we can’t get a “lawsuit” for it. If they shouldn’t be chatting online then that’s there parents fault for not monitoring there kids interne usage.

Necroposting