Thoughts on giving uniformed leos rifles

every knowledgeable law abiding citizen should have ease of access to long guns such as an ar-15.

4 Likes

No just use ur glock

4 Likes

Yes, but in V3. No point with V2 having an active presence with CRT and SWAT. You don’t need a Long Gun just to deal with an AK. If you do it right, you can probably take out an AK shooter alone with only your service pistol.

5 Likes

ok criminal

2 Likes

oh yes name someone a criminal for speaking out against the inequality of gameplay

6 Likes

how would a long gun be the highest advantage possible?? don’t criminals have access to automatic weapons also?

2 Likes

imagine if everyone had fully automatic rifles, as is when theres a shootout its 1-2 criminals vs 5 LEOs, and majority of the time tactical units are seconds away to assist the person.

5 M4A1’s (for example) vsing 1 ak

would be a extremely high advantage

not even mentioning the fact the taser can tase you from across the map, has unlimited carts, and reloads in miliseconds

5 Likes

giving cops automatic weapons im, eh. but it could just be semi rifles, but the bullets do more damage?

the fact that a taser can tase you across the map should be fixed, but atm you just record it and report them. medal exists.

3 Likes

thing is its not FRP lol

2 Likes

what the fuck how

3 Likes

Exactly.V2 is too small and active for every leo to have a long gun. If you REALLY need it, page tac units

3 Likes

idk if i replied but i disagree because its hard to find guns for criminals because of paws and theres like 6 different locations and if they die, it’s gone also the price is really expensive so i dont think we need rifles for uniformed leos

3 Likes

Yeah, unlike Firestone, Real Life does not have SWAT actively patrolling or within 30 seconds, or a Department of Homeland Security Tactical Teams actively patrolling, hence their own Rifles in case of emergencies.

3 Likes

no.

might aswell give DPW M4A1s at that point then

3 Likes

no for gods sake stop it. you have practically everything in the book now stop being selfish. all criminals have is a phone and a car, fool

1 Like

i concur with this statement we are indeed active

1 Like

I second this concurment

1 Like

le ar-15 is/was a thing. if it is implemeneted i would expect a certification or training

5 Likes

Yes, considering the crime rate is exponentially higher in Firestone than in real life, and LEOs have long guns in real life.

3 Likes

is there a problem with that?

1 Like