Thoughts on Embassies

That’s why we would be creating our own version of it. We definitely won’t be adding a clause like that into our convention.

1 Like

I and the other leaders would have to decide on procedure for that when, and if, we write the convention.
However, I don’t intend on giving criminals the upper hand.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

@Wolf_RBX What would we include inside the Embassy? Will there be a floor limit so that not one embassy could have like 10 floors? What about the land needed for embassies?

1 Like

Offices for the ambassador and their staff, meeting rooms, stuff like that. Your basic embassy thingz

I don’t think any embassy could even fill ten floors. If we set building limitations like that, then it would probably be something like three or four floors.

Can you elaborate? What specifically about the land?

2 Likes

By land, I mean will embassies be able to pick their own area to place their embassy?

1 Like

Here in FS we’d ideally set up something like the MoC system - we provide a list of places where there is land free to use for embassies, and they decide which plot of land to put their embassy in.
Of course there’s not much space in Prominence - where we’d have the embassies - so it might be up to the FS Devs at the end of the day to decide where they’re going to make space for it or replace current buildings with it.

2 Likes

I see, thank you.

1 Like

Wouldn’t DHS protect that because they protect government land and facilities? But yea support.

3 Likes

I was talking more about the embassies that we would have in, for example, Aigio. However embassies from, for example, Aigio here in Firestone would be protected by DHS:FPS along with (probably) the Aigio Infantry Corps.

3 Likes

ok thanks

2 Likes

Sounds good then. I’d definitely get behind this idea now.

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

how about we figure out who actually deserves relations with us before making embassies

3 Likes

This is something that the State Department determines through diplomatic meetings with such entities. We wouldn’t be placing an embassy in Firestone with a individual ro-state that does not meet the requirements of our foreign policy to hold an alliance.

2 Likes

There’s your answer, Ello.

2 Likes

sooooooooooooooooo which ro-state’s meets the so called “requirement” to have an embassy

1 Like

Those requirements will be determined in the new Foreign Policy which will be worked on with our new Governor.

2 Likes

There would be a line drawn between the difference of requirements for an alliance, and that of placing an embassy in our State.

Requirements for an alliance can be found in the most updated version of our Foreign Policy: Firestone State Foreign Policy, October 2019

Requirements for an embassy are not established as of now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like