Thoughts about Criminal Alternate Accounts

Ok so hear me out. I know this might be a stretch and would require a lot of changes in the community, and we might not be ready for this to be implemented. I just wanted to get a public opinion on this matter.

I thought to myself, what if LEOs were allowed to have criminal alternate accounts? I heard from others that this is allowed in Mayflower and makes for a better RP experience. Maybe if there was a strict policy regarding violating game rules, or targeting, etc. I feel like, a lot of LEOs would make for good criminals, but we’re forced to pick one side, and once a LEO falls to the criminal side they are often harassed and called “rogue”, “retarded”, and often handed with a PSB and POST Cert revoke. Also for criminals, I feel like they often get bored and want to be on the LEO side but they have to wait several months to complete the expungement process.

Overall, I believe people need to realize this is a game, and they take it too far when they act like being criminal is morally wrong. It’s all part of roleplay and at the end of the day it’s a video game. Anyways, please vote on the poll and drop any thoughts on this in the comments.

Should LEOs be able to have criminal alts? Should criminals be able to have LEO alts?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

no :heart:

3 Likes

of course yes

2 Likes

I support this.

reason being for me supporting is because I enjoyed when I was SCSO & DOC on another account for the 1 year and like 3 months I was employed, it gave me a different viewpoint on how the game was for the “opposing” teams so this would be cool

if I remember correctly, I remember fed in VC a couple of weeks ago questioning if LEOs on criminal alts could be protected from being blacklisted so that they’re able to experience the game on another side (I’m pretty sure he said this, not 100% tho)

3 Likes

no

5 char

2 Likes

but why?

2 Likes

why not?

2 Likes

I feel like this is should be an idea but, this should be optional. Meaning they can make a decision if they want to do it or not. But the idea is totally interesting. I’m in all the way!

2 Likes

is there something u want to tell us, sky? :thinking:

3 Likes

Might as well just allow LEOs to commit crimes off-duty if you’re gonna do this

6 Likes

the whole point of having another account to do another activity is so that you’re a “different person” in a sense lol

4 Likes

no, because this will have problems in elections,

I WON THIS ELECTION BIG!

ⓘ Multiple sources have called this election differently

but seriously it will cause major problems in elections, there will be many alt ballots casted for an individual

8 Likes

thats a dam good idea skele

3 Likes

Not allowing this limits RP to very little like cops and robbers (how its always been)

4 Likes

if this is allowed, for example if youre fbi on one account and a criminal in a gang on another

wouldn’t u have acess to classified stuff of course and other sensitive info

hows that gonna work if im being very honest

4 Likes

lol no.

3 Likes

Did you know, there is no game rules against alts? (fuck DPS cause they are meanies) If you want a criminal alt. go ahead. Just dont let other people find out your main. If you get banned on a criminal alt or main. You can not use the other account because you would be avoiding a ban and that is not allowed. No game rules prohibits alts.

2 Likes

I thought it’s always been a major rule

2 Likes

Several issues surrounding this. As much as I would love to have different “characters” within the State, it is just not feasible. Many documents and operations within multiple departments in the state are kept behind closed-doors for good reason. It is primarily to combat criminals and other crime groups intended to harm the state (in rp terms). Now, if we had an individual who is in DHS as well as a criminal on a different account, they would have the opportunity to leak said information to their gang members and wouldn’t be able to face any accountability in some ways. Then we would have departments knowing of what each major crime group does and overall it just doesn’t add up when it comes to gameplay.

We all know that no one respects the “metagaming” and “out of character/in character” roleplay regulations as it is indeed Roblox and it can not be properly monitored with a bunch of kids. Perhaps if this was fivem, it would work out.

8 Likes

Haha – no.

2 Likes