Thoughts about Criminal Alternate Accounts

no… if you’re a leo and want a criminal alt or vice versa just be smart about it and don’t tell anyone. outright allowing it leads to security issues.

2 Likes

i already vote on 4 accounts :sunglasses:

2 Likes

claps

2 Likes

my thoughts exactly
dumbass kids

2 Likes

WHY WON’T FEDORAMASTER ISSUE A SIGNATURE VERFICATION! THIS ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM US!

ⓘ Multiple sources have called this election differently

2 Likes

i feel like the issue with the whole “Security issues” thing is: it already happens. LEOs have alts. you know 90% of LEOs have alts. i know a few people that do. classified information and tactics will get passed around anyway, and vice versa information will get passed to departments about criminal orginizations. might as well make it allowed if it happens anyway
js

4 Likes

if you have an alternate account, it essentially is a different person, and theoretically, it could be made FRP to leak data using one account to another.

2 Likes

of course we’re not gonna force anyone to be a criminal

3 Likes

yeah but dps, post, etc exist. and you never know who you can/cannot trust

2 Likes

honestly, just make a alt and don’t tell anyone. Cuxle got away for 2 years being a SCSO. He also became a sergeant on that alt.

I understand your point sky, its really boring being legal always or being criminal always.
I understand the people against this idea too, its probably annoying rewriting a classified document that has been leaked

2 Likes

u could do this anyway just dont be retarded and get caught i suppose

4 Likes

For departments inherently possessing confidential information like DHS, FBI, and FNG, no. But I see no reason to disallow alts for regular, low-level LEOs in departments like SCSO or FSP. As long as people are sensible, why disallow it?

4 Likes

All for one and one for all , united we stand divided we fall.!

2 Likes

one year*

2 Likes

sigh the whole point is so you canbe a different person on a differnet account

3 Likes

Mayflower is designed around the ability to heavily alt and it’s a toxic shit show. “Cop alt” is a derogatory in Mayflower. Ya wanna know why? Because LEOs (and even the DOJ supposedly) will go on alts to try and bait LEOs on duty into doing things they aren’t supposed to and getting them in trouble. The whole “acting like a different person” thing is bullshit and people of our age demographics for this group aren’t capable of that. Enabling a system of anonymity in a community like this only creates cancer. It also makes it so prosecutorial bodies, DPS, etc. can totally entrap you and no one can ever stop them so have fun with that. People can’t be trusted with this and therefore they shouldn’t be.

4 Likes

No. Might just cause a lot more problems.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes