This Past Night

Or, how about you just be quiet and report it to the relevant authorities to get dealt with.

I tried that, and they didn’t deal with it, so my next best bet was ensuring the public was aware. The voice of many if much more powerful than just my voice.

And the public’s general reaction to your bullshit is almost universally negative!

1 Like

I have no reason to care about how the public views me. My position is not elected for a reason. My sole concern is that awareness is brought to the DoJ’s failing status, and I believe I have done that well.

hi pugi here, throwing my opinion into the ring

ok, danny. you went wrong here. given your history with jef, i feel you could not be unbiased. i mean you have said it yourself, you hate jef and jef hates you.

really skye? you three can be better here.

I don’t feel like typing it out again.

Please note where I said that Regaunde submitted the complaint to BLEE – it was actually Jef who initiated the complaint against himself, but Regaunde had made clear that he was going to request a complaint be initiated.

Bottom line here is Chris has bias against Jef and Jef has a bias against Chris. There is a reason why Chris refuses to let Jef take any criminal or expungement case. The two have been feuding since Chris took office, and Chris should absolutely not be voting at all in a complaint against Jef because of that bias. The fact that his vote was an aye on a complaint which we would normally throw out as Jef didn’t even come close to an ethical violation in this instance just further affirms the malice behind his actions.

I voted nay into the inquiry on Jef.

You’re joking. It’s called reviewing the MERITS of the investigation.
Seeing that you’re supposed to be the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, I’d assume you’d do that as your job. Sadly I haven’t even seen anything going on with the Supreme Court ever since you got on the bench.

If you’re competent, but no one likes you, no one would take your bullshit seriously.

An investigation is just as google puts its a “formal inquiry”. I voted aye simply because there is certainly a question that needs to be answered regarding Chris. There is also, in my eyes, sufficient evidence to look into this matter. Whether or not Chris did anything wrong - that’s the point of this investigation.

-UprisingAmerican

okay and what about your votes in the other investigations

tldr version;

roblox kids cant get over their own egos

1 Like

No offense to uprising, I once went to him for legal advice, and found myself accused of crimes over and over again. Frankly, the state of the judiciary at the moment is a joke. We’ve got a judiciary that is completely political unlike any judiciary in Firestone History, members who demand legislation be passed, LITERALLY Write legislation like they’re members of congress, insult juror’s, insult people within the courts on either side of cases, insult people using court announcements, finding judges asked to recuse from almost all cases, judges that’d done a collective 8 cases in the last two months yammering on about activity and attacking the executive branch whilst it was doing more then him. But hey, who am I, I don’t have a Bar what do I know.

6 Likes

At least when I had issues with things the old judges were doing, it was RULINGS their actual job, disagreement in opinion. Not disappointment with their entire state of self representation, and ethical standing.

1 Like

puggish that’s chris’s comment not danny’s

OHHHHHHHH.

I feel like you did the right thing. Someone must be wrong with Jef ordering you to do such a soon thing without any court signed documents or anything.

impeachment of jefrafra??? :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

wait what?

Your nights are boring ngl, my past night was partying with my high school friends