The Truth Behind the Smoke

Timothy literally just got appointed to Press Secretary and he is making all these baseless claims. Who’s mans is this

3 Likes

fire

damn.

This bear agrees with any legislation being passed to prevent this. There’s a time where somethings go to far and people get too involved and this is one of those times.

2 Likes

If it was more of a problem I could see people stepping in but in this case Noc seemed to be doing everything correct.

Eh, There were infidelity more ways around this and better communication would of been a start.

hey ho i’m just a bear.

2 Likes

Alright Donald Trump

6 Likes

underrated reply

2 Likes

That means absolutely nothing in terms of evidence. I’d like to see valid evidence.

1 Like

Just abolish the county stuff and if fed said no say “no u”

4 Likes

You may put me as a co sponsor as well

1 Like

The court hasn’t ruled on if you are an employer under the employee rights act yet.

The one sc case you cited dealt with the scope of your powers as CE.

1 Like

Please do not construct my previous comment as being bias - as I was merely repeating the case law set by the Supreme Court.

1 Like
  1. Sounds like you’re just mad that the Sheriff got fired
  2. Why did you blue the Nazi thing lmao
1 Like

District Court has, not the supreme…

At least for normal employees that arent the sheriff/chief.

1 Like

You stand in stupidity.

No sane human being would casually drop in nazism, for one.
Two, yes I am mad.

1 Like

The last thing we need is County having a court to enforce their shitty laws A Bill to Assist The County Government & County Departments

Now what we need is either a new CE, sanctions on CE power, or to erase the problem…abolish the county government, we did it once, we can certainly do it again.

1 Like

We’ve all watched those Holocaust documentaries in middle school that show dead people, is a fucking lego man with a swastika THAT offensive

1 Like

Interesting.

Skye Jones
Speaker of the House

1 Like

3 Likes

You seriously need the OUT card.

1 Like

Timothy getting targeted? So why do those things that can get attention, especially when it can possibly be in violation of Discord ToS?

Then you, you don’t learn your lessons do you? You continue to do things without thinking of the repercussions.

1 Like

Situation is Code 4 | Situation handled pay attention to FS announcements.

1 Like