The_TerrariaNoobDude for Stapleton County Council

Elect The_TerrariaNoobDude for Stapleton County Council!

** Outline**

(I) Introduction
(II) Experience
(III) Plans
(IV) Why should you vote for me
(V) Conclusion

(I) Introduction

G’day! I am The_TerrariaNoobDude and I am announcing my candidacy for the upcoming Stapleton County Council elections! I am looking forward to participate in this election. I will make sure to achieve my goals and the council goals. I will get it done!

(II) Experience

I don’t have much experience in this group but I have a ton in others as a leader. First USM 1960’s, I have been a Commanding Officer of a division, Combat Control Team, from that I learned how to lead my soldiers to victory and I am hoping to do the same in Firestone (except not soldiers) I also have been military police within it and I was a Commissioned Officer, meaning I commanded people. I want to further my career, but this time outside the warzone.

(III) Plans

First, I will make sure everyone, and I mean everyone, has a voice.
Next, I will make it so that Citizens are able to give their ideas.
Third, I will make bills supporting and help municipalities.
Fourth, I will make sure there is more local autonomy.

(IV) Why you should vote for me

You should vote for me because I will make sure I get it done. I will make all citizens have a voice and I will make sure I lead us to victory. I will make sure we are a great community and my plans will get done.

(V) Conclusion

Thank you for reading my speech, I hope you vote for the correct person, the one that will support you. If you have any questions regarding my speech or any other thing feel free to Direct Message me on Discord, yeetus#0999.

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support. good to see new faces in government.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support!! Nice to see new faces!

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support,

I’m in USM 1960’s TaC and CCT is pretty new, considering the progress you have made you could do the same for Firestone.

3 Likes

I’ll hold you to that.

Support.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes