The Tax Discussion Mega Thread

Section IX

Citizens shall never be asked to pay any obligatory taxes to the State of Firestone, neither shall businesses ever be asked by the Department of Commerce to pay any kind of rent or one-time payment. However, citizens will have to pay a fee if they break a law and are cited appropriately by a law enforcement officer.

Would need to be updated in the constitution

1 Like

yes it should be updated indeed

1 Like

Psh. I am only getting a welfare check in the state.

1 Like

the minimum wage would probably have to be atleast 30 dollars due to inflation unless cost of stuff is lowered, otherwise it would take too long to buy or save up for stuff (i.e cars)

1 Like

Section IX

Citizens shall never be asked to pay any obligatory taxes to the State of Firestone, neither shall businesses ever be asked by the Department of Commerce to pay any kind of rent or one-time payment. However, citizens will have to pay a fee if they break a law and are cited appropriately by a law enforcement officer.

its deemed unconstitutional give up

1 Like

Theres something called

changing the constitution

firestone civics 101 changing constitution

1 Like

did you go through 7th grade mr beatle

1 Like

lmao he said this isnt a debate or a shitshow of insults like the last one coolwarrior

1 Like

they still have to vote in congress to change the constitution. like in the usa, they can’t just change the constitution if they want to.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea but in order for this to work the public would have to have a source of income other than basically welfare checks

1 Like

I’m not gonna be James and act like I’m speaking on behalf of Congress, but I can speak on behalf of myself and My Office.

We agree with Taxes and don’t see any way it could kill the State if we Key words: WE control the taxes (By We I mean The Congress). Also I agree with Taxes as long as we can have a Federal Budget which I can plunge into Military Spending and send us into Government Shutdowns! Because Fuck Ya! Also we kinda don’t have a fucking choice as SchoolShooterMasterB98 May our lord and Savior get into his job as a police officer so he give me the Group is going to have it anyway.

4 Likes

Taxes will inevitably kill the state. It’s hard to make money anyways, and why deduct people’s pay?

Taxes are unattractive. It won’t get anyone to come here.

Y’all need to actually think, instead of just saying “well this is more realistic!!”

1 Like

Firstly, taxes won’t completely kill the state. If you actually think that a small change to a game that everyone has mixed opinions on, and not to mention, that you’re not serving the popular opinion, then you need to re-consider.

Secondly, where you say “It won’t get anyone to come here.” See, what you fail to realize is that Mayflower, NUSA, and along with almost every other ro-nation/ro-state uses some sort of tax system.

Lastly, you need to actually think before you claim that your opinion is supported by the majority of congress and speak for all of the representatives and senators.

1 Like

“Firstly, taxes won’t completely kill the state. If you actually think that a small change to a game that everyone has mixed opinions on, and not to mention, that you’re not serving the popular opinion, then you need to re-consider.”

NUSA had so much people going to the game because it had so much people in the group. Mayflower had a beautiful city. We need to be the only ones without a taxing system because there is simply no need for it. It’s extremely stupid and pointless. The majority of people who I’ve talked to has said no to taes.

“Lastly, you need to actually think before you claim that your opinion is supported by the majority of congress and speak for all of the representatives and senators.”

You clearly have not talked to the majority of congress. Please do not say that I need to ensure my opinion is supported by the rest of congress, because a lot of congress does concur.

I’m not debating you anymore, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Group size and development qualities have nothing to do with taxation, so you basically disproved your point at claiming that nobody will come to Stapleton County, and if you want to bring up NUSA, there are far more people who actively visit Stapleton County rather than Las Vegas or Washington.

Secondly, I’ve already spoken with many members of congress. Hell, I know the ins and outs of the Legislative Branch, including the people that currently hold office, and I can tell you that your opinion isn’t commonly shared.

Try again.

1 Like

hi, I was wondering if states have IRS(internal revenue services) because the I thought that was federal level stuff

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

He’s doing that to reserve names, because some day some dude will pay 100 robux for the group and fed can’t create it

1 Like

Exactly what Jason said, looks like we finally agree on something for once.

Anyways, to add, firstly there isn’t a running Treasury Department that operates in conjunction with the Internal Revenue Service. Additionally, there isn’t a need currently for the Internal Revenue Service because there isn’t a monthly/annually state budget that has been put into place by the administration and there isn’t a taxation system.

Who knows, maybe its something that they can add w/ v3…?

2 Likes