The Story of Capital Gas

This story starts back in 1956 with my father. He came to America immigrating from Italy. After being tired of working for others, he set on his journey. He started his own construction company. Just him and his wife and a pickup truck. He worked endless hours to support his business and family. Fast forward to 1989 in a lovely county named Stapleton County. I grew up with business all around me. So I knew a thing or two. In 1999 my fathers business went from residential to industrial. Soon he became a leader in construction in Stapleton County. Then suddenly in 2017 he passed away. I vowed to take on his legacy. Even tho his company was gone. I knew I could not let him down, so I decided to start up my own. Me and my good pal iiMajic_Law got together, and we started as most of you know. Capital Gas of Firestone. Now Capital Gas is the biggest utility company in the State of Firestone. And one thing I know is my father is looking down on me and is proud of what I have created.

3 Likes

I AM A PROUD SLAVE OF CAPITAL GAS!

6 Likes

I AM A PROUD SENIOR SLAVE OF CAPITAL GAS!

4 Likes

capital gas yes yes gas

4 Likes

I AM A PROUD SLAVE OWNER OF CAPITAL GAS!

4 Likes

is this a cult

8 Likes

I’m suing capital gas. After I had some work done at my trailer, I had a gas leak. This caused my trailer to blow up. I am now homeless and I live behind the car dealership

4 Likes

how can you afford a lawyer??

3 Likes

i hold up help me and donate to me sign then BOOM i get a little bit of money

3 Likes

I prefer Country Gas.

3 Likes

communist gas, anyone?

4 Likes

you didn’t pay the bill

4 Likes

gas gas gas gas

3 Likes

I’m Wladimir Putin and I approve of this message.

Approved by Wladimir Putin; Paid dir by Wladimir Putin for Capital Gas CEO LLC.

3 Likes

i’ll take lowercase gas

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes

omg no more cap gas

1 Like

fuck capital gas
spectra where its at
more like spectrum pipeline management
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes