The Stapleton Paintball Association is HIRING!

The Stapleton Paintball Association has just opened for business! Our goal is to promote and organize paintballl in Firestone, for example, the tournaments in Triumph stadium. We need employees in order to apply for a permit within the State. If you want to work for us, or just keep up with the latest news about us, come join our discord server!

Discord server
Application

We’re open to questions, criticism or commentary. If you have feedback, reply to this post.

3 Likes

Logo’s kinda shit, ik, ik. I’m not good at designing logos, so blame me.
P.S. We will make a ROBLOX group soon

2 Likes

Thing is, you can’t really regulate the times of the paintball tournament. It’s like 4 hours between each one

2 Likes

I don’t plan on regulating the times per se, but rather get activity to the Tournaments with organized rallies

2 Likes

i thought they were once a day?

1 Like

thought that too

1 Like

Oh, then I’m wrong

1 Like

Ah, I see

1 Like

Applications are open 24/7!

1 Like

ask @StrategicResponses for one when hes fully recovered/available

1 Like

kk, noted

1 Like

I forgot to add, we’re looking for high ranking positions. The following are available:

Chief Operating Officer (x1)
Chief Staff Officer (x1)
Chief FInancial Officer (x1)

Manager (x4)
Assistant Manager (x4)
Supervisors (x8)

1 Like

tip: don’t have too many ranks, especially as a very small business. too many ranks can lead to all the higher ones being filled, but nobody left to be the lower ranks.

4 Likes

paintball is boring and stupid

3 Likes

That’s a lot of supervisors or is that what you call your staff?

no that’s not what we call our staff, 4 divisions so 1 manager 1 assistant manager and 2 supervisors for each
(divisions are what you’d expect, 2 for normal employees, 1 security and 1 PR)
@FoxyTheWereFox

1 Like

L opinion

1 Like

alr noted, we don’t have a lot of ranks lol

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be easier to just form an official team rather than create a business?

1 Like

whats the pay sir

1 Like