The Stapleton Paintball Association is HIRING!

we’re not a team, so that’s why

1 Like

for now 230 FSD per event/25 minute shift (for shifts max 300 min 50)
raises will obvs be provided for longevity rank you get the deal
(will increase pay as company grows)

1 Like

So do you own the stadium? Are you organizing events?

2 Likes

Good point how will you organize events in the stadium if you don’t own it, and they have tournaments? You would have to work with devs to get rid of tournaments?

1 Like

His overall plan is to boost activity within the stadium so theres going to be additional events regardless of the tournaments (tournaments wont be cancelled)

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

So do you own the stadium?

that would be ridiculous at least for now, so no

Are you organizing events?

Mainly stuff to promote the tournaments but we will also do other events related to the business’s mission

1 Like

You would have to work with devs to get rid of tournaments?

We will not get rid of tournaments: in fact, we want to promote them

Good point how will you organize events in the stadium if you don’t own it

We plan to get property IN the stadium so we can organize events there more easily

1 Like

But you wouldn’t own the stadium/field. Would that make it allowed for you to host stuff within the fields of the stadium? Because having a stand there like a food stand doesn’t mean anything for playing on the fields.

1 Like

But you wouldn’t own the stadium/field. Would that make it allowed for you to host stuff within the fields of the stadium?

Businesses host events outside of their property all the time, so I believe we can do this

Because having a stand there like a food stand doesn’t mean anything for playing on the fields.

1. we’re not gonna put a food stand
  2. I know, the stand at Triumph Stadium is basically just to be able to organize events at the Stadium more effectively and give employees a place to do their shifts at outside of events
1 Like

right but for starting out that’s a lot of supervisory positions so you may want to limit the amount you hire for so you can get employees

1 Like

There’s a long wait list for it and businesses don’t often give up their properties

1 Like

there’s 2 booths available there

1 Like

yeah, for now only manager and assistant manager will be needed, once we have a decent amount of low ranks at each div ill start getting supervisory positions

1 Like

and there’s a couple businesses on the waitlist

i’ll be able to manage, even if i can’t get at triumph itself i may be able to get near it

1 Like

we’re still hiring, join today!
application link & discord at the top of the thread

1 Like

apply TODAY

1 Like

that logo is horrid no offence

2 Likes

i know, idk how to make logos nor I have the money to pay someone to

1 Like