The Recent SWAT Incident Explained

Hello everyone.

If you do not know what happened tonight, this should provide some insight into our reasoning and why it had to happen. This document is to ensure 100% transparency, honesty and to make sure you, the citizens of Firestone understand the events of tonight.

Tonight, at around 6 EST, Mark, as well as SWAT High Command and Sheriff Noctilate kicked off a meeting about the current state of SWAT. We were shown results of polls on SWAT and SWAT High Command of which were released earlier in the day by Mark. I believe those results will be released at a later date, and when it does, I will link it here.

I think we can all admit, SWAT has had better times. Remember the FS tournament days? Since the recent mass resignation of Operatives leaving for DHS, and the departure of Former Commander BeastDabest, SWAT has been in a decline. As Executive Officer, I can say that with 100% honesty.

The conversation carried on for a while, and we eventually brought up the topic of reforms. We all didn’t know exactly how we could implement it. It was a very strong and passionate conversation I guess you could say. We eventually came to the conclusion that Beast needed to return. Beast would need to come back to SWAT as an Executive Officer. We debated many ways we could do this. We eventually came up with a plan.

If you don’t know, a while ago, Operative Elite_Creations was the leader of CST. I will not go into the details of CST because I need to be careful with what I say about it was it is highly classified. But, CST is a sub-division in SWAT. Elite was terminated by DPS. I am not going to go into all of the details of that as it is a long story, but it was reinvestigated, and Elite was told he could have his position back. Problem was: SWAT was unable to promote him back to Tactical Sergeant legally. Marshall really pushed us, and we were on the verge of being sued. Noct eventually signed an agreement with Elite saying that’d he’d be ranked back to Tactical Sergeant if a spot opened. He did this because he was worried for Ryan’s job. Marshall was really pushing high command hard for the position.

Now, this wouldn’t of been possible without Elite agreeing to amending the settlement. As payment for making this work for us, we gave Elite his division back, CST. The reason he was allowed to stay was because of this agreement.

To all the operatives who were termed, there is absolutely zero bad blood here. SWAT just wasn’t at it’s best, and that’s a problem. I received messages much more often then I should of about horrible conduct, tactics, etc. It just wasn’t working out and it needed to be fixed before it got worse.

And for those wondering, I voluntarily stepped down from Executive Officer for the good of SWAT. I was not removed. So do not go to Mark to defend me. I was given the choice to do it and I did it. (@BeastDabest thank me later)

All questions will be responded to on this forum if you have any. I am open to all questions. Remember, you can come back. You just have to prove yourself.

4 Likes

Everyone knows what CST stands for, the name is not classified.

3 Likes

Counter Sniper Team

2 Likes

I am not mentioning anything about CST.

2 Likes

I didn’t ask you to, I already know about snipers that shoot people from long distance, ya know CRT has them too right?

2 Likes

I know I am just saying.

2 Likes

For the record, I was not aware that most of SWAT would be removed. However, I will say that there was a clear decrease in quality after the departure of Former Commander BeastDabest.

2 Likes

People leaving SWAT for DHS didn’t exactly contribute to the decline. SWAT not bouncing back from it contributed to the decline.

3 Likes

Elite is correct here. He was unaware that all of SWAT was removed. Don’t harass him because of it.

2 Likes

Tbh It wasn’t one specific factor it was several different factors that led to the decline of SWAT as a whole.

3 Likes

im starting to question whether having anything bout swat classified is really necessary.

4 Likes

We lost a lot of great Operatives to DHS. And yes, you are correct, SWAT didn’t bounce back from it.

2 Likes

We do a lot the public is unaware of. I prefer keep it that way because it makes it much easier.

2 Likes

I question if a county tac unit needs classification.

2 Likes

sure the public isn’t aware, but you can always just not tell them unless they FOI. im more than likely gonna drop all classification surrounding the division tomorrow due to it being unnecessary, that and theres been too much drama.

it’s just unnecessary imo. it was different when you guys were doing some other work with crt

2 Likes

I like SWAT cause I work with them, but last thing county needs is possession of classified material.

2 Likes

You realize we still operate with CRT, correct? Just right now, relations are at an all time low. Another reason actually this took place.

2 Likes

you make it sound like marshall did anything wrong

2 Likes

He didn’t necessarily do something wrong. He just really pushed us. It got personal, but honestly it’s a bit irrelevant.

2 Likes

Icey? Well if he is, then it looks like SWAT isn’t the only person doing something wrong.

2 Likes